✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Desert Island Disks

Guest howyousawtheworld

Guest howyousawtheworld
[COMMENT][/COMMENT]

well, not considering coldplay because it seems that not being a blind fan makes you a hater here, his list is totally boring, I'd go crazy if I had to listen that stuff over and over.

And yours is awesome even though I only could listen to that song for about a minute :lol:

What would your list be then?

Guest howyousawtheworld
since it's not allowed to comment on other people's choices is pointless to post it in this thread, plus any 8 songs would get overplayed soon.

Yes I will admit it was wrong of me to say 'it's not really a thread for debating' but I hardly though the thread was that serious! It's all a personal matter. What may be boring to you isn't to me.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Getting desperate that not one single person has seriously responded to your shit thread?

Yeah. Didn't really plan for it to go this way. You still upset with me?

Well for those who think only being able to listen to 8 records over and over again, right at the end of the programme, the presenter tells the guest to imagine that the waves come crashing in and sweep them away, and they are only able to save one. The guest then has to nominate which is the one record they would save above the others - so you could have to listen to just one song for ever!

I just like listening to the show. In between playing the records they interview the person about their life and they often pick really interesting people. I've never really thought about the concept of the show before. I just like hearing music that I've never come across before, and I like being surprised by some peoples choices.

It's just a 40 min radio programme people, don't take it so seriously! :)