✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Things That Shouldn't Be Illegal

NumbersGirl

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. :thinking:

Definitely a lower alcohol age limit (if that counts for this thread. . .?).

It's my opinion that by having it so high (for those that don't know, drinking age is 21) people are more likely to:

a) Drink it when they're younger and not have a clue about what they're doing (I mean drinking in excess, combining certain liqueurs)

b) Go crazy and get alcohol poisoning when they finally reach 21

c) See alcohol at a party and not care what it is, so long as they're drinking alcohol and fitting in

NOT TO START THE WHOLE ABORTION ARGUMENT *flails arms*

but imo:

It's illegal to get an abortion here (except for medical purposes). It's still illegal even if the pregnancy is a result of rape.

So Ireland needs to get it's shit together with that.

Aswell as other countries, there's no exceptions in some places.

I'm probably gonna get bashed for this.

prostitution

What's wrong with getting paid for something that is perfectly okay to do for free?

Why would you get bashed for that? That's totally sensible.

Anything that doesn't harm another human being should be legal, because laws are just opinions with guns. Who am I to judge what you do with your life, and who are you to judge me for what I do with mine? If somebody else wants to snort cocaine off a hooker's ass, in what way does that affect me? It doesn't, and therefore I don't have the right to judge.

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws."

– Ayn Rand

Not to mention the blasphemy law, I can no longer travel over the border and shout "GODS A BIT OF A DICK" out the window like I used to every summer. :(

oh yeah that thing hahaha Ireland you asshole.

This is from wiki

"In Ireland, blasphemy is prohibited by the constitution and carries a maximum fine of €25,000. A controversial law was passed on 9 July 2009 and went into effect on 1 January 2010. However, in March 2010, it was announced that there would be a constitutional amendment referendum held about whether or not to maintain the existing prohibition"

when is/was this referendum?

and I wonder if anyone has been fined :surprised:

NOT TO START THE WHOLE ABORTION ARGUMENT *flails arms*

but imo:

It's illegal to get an abortion here (except for medical purposes). It's still illegal even if the pregnancy is a result of rape.

So Ireland needs to get it's shit together with that.

Aswell as other countries, there's no exceptions in some places.

they do not realize that the child will already be condemned by the society. because is unwanted by the father and mother so will end up being a criminal

there is adoption, but it is terrible to have no identity.

So the state Ireland is immature in its comprtement to his people