✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Things That Shouldn't Be Illegal

NumbersGirl

Not to mention the blasphemy law, I can no longer travel over the border and shout "GODS A BIT OF A DICK" out the window like I used to every summer. :(

Holy shhhhh :amused: reilly? really?? such laws do exist???

they do not realize that the child will already be condemned by the society. because is unwanted by the father and mother so will end up being a criminal

there is adoption, but it is terrible to have no identity.

So the state Ireland is immature in its comprtement to his people

if i met such a child i wont know about its past so i wouldnt condemn it. there may be the possibility that this child could have it more difficult to grow up 'normally' like other children but there is also the possibility that it has no difficulties in life i think. dont think like there is only one option left lory.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they do not realize that the child will already be condemned by the society. because is unwanted by the father and mother so will end up being a criminal

So you're saying that every unwanted child grows up to be a criminal? :wtf:

I understood this post. :o

Anyway, I actually agree with you Lory.

if i met such a child i wont know about its past so i wouldnt condemn it. there may be the possibility that this child could have it more difficult to grow up 'normally' like other children but there is also the possibility that it has no difficulties in life i think. dont think like there is only one option left lory.

we live in a very difficult world without love and empathy for millions of underprivileged children will not have a good life.

Today the education of children are increasingly left out, saying no time, too much work given by the bosses.

because there are much more poors .

Lol, totally misread Lory's post. Never mind, still no clue. :facepalm:

:wtf: :lol:

And that every adopted child is unwanted, which is untrue.

No offence but you agree with Lory for the hell of it sometimes.

I'm serious here. so if people want to have fun with a sad subject such adoptions.

sure there are children who will adopt more loved by adoptive parents that their own parents.

but they are many more who will never have parents. because they can not live with people. cause he has had no identity, rejected by parents.

I'm serious here. so if people want to have fun with a sad subject such adoptions.

sure there are children who will adopt more loved by adoptive parents that their own parents.

but they are many more who will never have parents. because they can not live with people. cause he has had no identity, rejected by parents.

i didnt mean to make fun of it. i know enough people and good friends having their own issues.

abortion is murder. its wrong.

abortion never exist ? (except health problems)

and many people who are lonely or married and in love have no problem on that side.

and the others who do anything with their lives should be in shame because not to be responsible .

because I have one thing to say a husband need to see the eyes of his wife in those of their children.

just as the wife needs to see the eyes of her husband in those of their children.