✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

High Quality Version?

Guest Osaka Sun

Guest Osaka Sun

Was PoC ever filmed in the format of the rest of the Rock am Ring festival streams?

It's kinda weird that we can only find handheld videos of it (nor is it in the official setlist).

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Osaka Sun

And now I feel like an idiot for not knowing that there were two simultaneous festivals going on.

Damn you Coldplaying Homepage. :P

• 1 month later...

^ me? Oh, well I like it a lot, probably one of the more different Coldplay sounds. I think that possibly, the reason why this song was only played the one time is because it isn't done yet. Chris is singing la-la-las around halfway through the song. Pretty sure he hasn't come up with lyrics at the time.

BUMP OF THE YEAR! Great find, thanks!

you're welcome ;)

I couldn't believe that there were only two recordings of the song at Rock Im Park, so I've tried looking harder for it on Youtube, keeping an eye at the concert setlist and seeing if someone had uploaded the song along some most famous song ... and so that was the case!

I've found a user who uploaded it together with GPASUYF thinking it was Major Minus.

So I've added the missing seconds at the beginning from previous (bad) recordings, an artwork worthy of its name…and now we just have to wait until October :)