✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

High Quality Version?

Guest Osaka Sun

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I made a mistake in writing so perhaps I misled you. Let us clear this out, you think the lyrics aren't finished yet even though they had months to improve them?

No, I am of the opinion that they are finish. ;)

Because one guy told that they aren't finish with them. But that makes no sense because they had enough time. And if the lyrics aren't clear why playing a song at the FIRST festival after three years (where I would try to show the best performance...)

^Sooo I figure you actually think the lyrics as we hear it (from that gig in Germany) are not going to change, that they are meant to have all that la-la-la stuff 'til end or? You said they wouldn't have performed a song in the first place if they didn't have the lyrics completed. So when you say 'finished' you mean the 'original' lyrics, and when I say 'finished' I mean the lyrics we are yet about to hear.

Thanks for the high-quality link. This is the first time I can hear clearly for the most part. It sounds so funny to me for the la la la part but it is true, I feel like from 2:21 [Ohhh to the end] around, very Chinese melody oriented - could be some Martial Arts theme song of a TV drama hehe. I doubt they have had any Chinese music experience, but it seems naturally Chinese - sensitive enough to catch the essence of certain type of music?

I do think there might be further "adjustment" or simply, the studio version will present more subtle programming [some Chinese instruments maybe...]

Although I truly hope I can see Coldplay tour in China [mainland] one day [The Cranberries has made a terrific show recently and we were so touched. Some people took thousands of miles to see this precious presence etc. and we sang along with the band]; but if not, still, looking forward to LP5 full of expecations - already in the energy of it. Like Chris said "We don't need to write any more songs now. We were feeling like we were missing one, that was it. It's basially quite a schizophrenic record. We're still putting it together. There's some very loud stuff, some very quiet stuff, it's seeing if they can live in Harmony together."

I had yet to hear the entire song, as I have everything up to around 2:16 or so, and I must say - I freaking love the song. I sure hope it makes the album, because it is quite legitimate, no?

Thank you kindly, laxwatcher!

The song is awesome work or the one who gives us the better audio? Or both? :P
I don't feel the desire to talk about Coldplay all day and repeat a thousand times what I like, I'll leave that to some of you others. :blank:

laxwatcher, thanks again for putting so much effort into editing the sound. :)