✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

High Quality Version?

Guest Osaka Sun

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait for the studio version!

And what do you say at the moment? Anything to improve? To be honest, I guess that PoC will be the other BIG hit of LP5 besides Charlie Brown. Hurts Like Heaven is also brilliant and I like it more than Charlie Brown (a bit), but don't know why, can't imangine that HLH will be a very big hit.

Maybe PoC sounds a bit different to all the radio stuff, but this can also be a chance.

Guest AlbaCT42!

here other that I've found with better quality

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg6Kbku7yZg&feature=related]Coldplay - Princess Of China (New song 2011 HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

It's beautiful :smug:

^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68h3fl5rctI&feature=player_embedded]Coldplay - Princess of China {Better Quality} - YouTube[/ame]

This one (posted by laxwatcher) is the best version yet. He took out the bass thumps near the beginning so you can hear everything else better. IT'S BRILLIANT!!

we already know this audio, sounds like it's stolen from somebody else, how lame is that. also, this would not have required a new thread, and that as your first post, duh :nod:

I can't really understand it :P

not? it is the best audio available indeed and you can clearly hear a lot of it

You're right actually....I listened to it again and heard quite a bit... it seems like a really nice song!

yes i really like it, too, can't wait to hear a good version & studio version... i suppose they will play it live on their next show!

when is that, does anyone know?