✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So, since the lounge is about dating, couples, love, guys, girls, whatever...

Gitta Rensolo

.....I don't care about creating a thread about a guy again, because I feel like I need some advice (though I do always feel that way when I get to know someone and in the end it is all about nothing)

and I didn't even want to create a thread about somebody again since I've done that millions of times before.....but....well I think I even skipped work because of him today just because I feel so weird and I am just so fucking scared of failing once again or of hoping for something that doesn't happen in the end.

So, the person I am talking about went to school with my sister...that's why I knew his name and some other stuff about him (that he has a band for example) before.....

there was a party in my village on saturday night and I don't even know how we started talking (I think I was just standing there at the bar and suddenly he was standing next to me ordering something to drink and he started talking to me)....it wasn't even some kind of chatting up and he was saying he wouldn't pay my drink because he was an idiot, but I didn't actually care about that....so we got into a conversation and he kept mentioning that he is an idiot, because many people say he is, but I didn't care, because he hadn't said anything wrong to me so far....

after a while we went outside and we had this pretty good conversation going for around 3 hours. He started telling me some pretty private things and kept mentioning and he hadn't talked about this stuff in a while and he doesn't even know me....well, basically he was telling me that he is a bad-ass guy (and I have a thing for bad-ass guys:blank:) and that he has been an idiot for quite a few years before, but now in the end he knows exactly that it didn't lead him anywhere (like having sex with quite a lot of women....he said he didn't want to show off with that or something...he was just telling me....)...and that he will be an uncle soon and that it would be the most awesome thing if he could be a Daddy one day, but he didn't want to be with just any girl....he wants to be with a girl who he will still be happy with in 30 years...in between he kept saying something like "ok fuck now I am showing you my good side" don't know...like some kind of weakness....he told me about his band and the songs he wrote and he showed me some of his songs (which he had on his mobile) and told me what they are about and how much he loves music and how much it helps him in certain situations....

so we went home in a taxi together and before we went inside of the taxi he gave me his mobile number and I had to get out of the taxi before him and he told me to write him.....that's what I did right before I went to bed and thanked him for the nice conversation and he tried to call me twice, but I was asleep already...on sunday night we texted again and I was at a party and he was at work and my sister and some other people saw that I was texting him and they said that he is an idiot and they were pretty sure that I made out with him when we went outside, because that's how they know him....but I said no...I am not sure if they believed me haha....they were like "oh no oh no oh no Julia he is an idiot....don't text him"....and I remember some of my friends from school mentioning bad things about him some years ago (I even asked him about those things and he told me about it...)

shall I listen to them or just convince myself if he is an idiot or not? I'd go for the latter, because he hasn't done anything wrong so far and I really liked some of the things he was saying....and his texts he wrote me weren't wrong either....

All I am hoping now is that I just don't loose contact with him, because idk.....but I really want to see him again

I'd never have thought that I'd ever talk to him (I had been stalking him on facebook before haha)....like I mentioned before I have a thing for bad-ass guys (that's why I'll probably never find someone who is serious with me dooood)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh God last night I couldn't sleep because of him and today I couldn't eat properly....:blank:

I want to write him again, but I don't want to write him like every day, because I am afraid of getting on his nerves or whatever (though he is the one who searched me on facebook and on some other social network site....whatever)....I am just waiting for him getting on there (hopefully tonight)

I would say if you really want to pursue him you should try it, but be careful cuz he might just be trying to trick you or something if he really is as bad as your friends say :thinking:

That, pretty much.

I would say if you really want to pursue him you should try it, but be careful cuz he might just be trying to trick you or something if he really is as bad as your friends say :thinking:

yes this is what I was gonna say as well. Hey jules, is this the guy you were talking about before? The one who said you were cool and stuff and that made your sis jealous since she always wants guys attention :uhoh: I hope you remember this haha. From what you've told us here the guy seems pretty open about himself, he agrees with what people say about him and maybe that suggests that he's ready to change and become a better person. I dont know but if you really like him, go for it. Just take it slow so you dont get hurt.

yes this is what I was gonna say as well. Hey jules, is this the guy you were talking about before? The one who said you were cool and stuff and that made your sis jealous since she always wants guys attention :uhoh: I hope you remember this haha. From what you've told us here the guy seems pretty open about himself, he agrees with what people say about him and maybe that suggests that he's ready to change and become a better person. I dont know but if you really like him, go for it. Just take it slow so you dont get hurt.

hahah naaaah Sof....that isn't the guy....he was 16:wacky:

this guy is 27

well, so he came on facebook 5 hours ago and then he asked me to call him, because we were both bored and I called him and then we talked on the phone for 4,5 hours......and I still don't think he is an idiot....all he is saying is that all he wants is honesty and there are too many fake people out there....and I like that we've been talking about the most random things.....and he said that he was extremely surprised that I still talked to him on saturday night eventhough he kept saying that he is an idiot (and he was only saying that, because people say that about him and he only wanted to be honest with me)...and that's why he felt/feels that he can be pretty honest with me and he can be just the way he is

well, I don't think he is.....I don't think he would have taken so much time talking to me on the phone about random things.....I think he would have given some sexual related hints and he didn't do that at all...he was just being all normal telling me that he has no self-confidence actually (though I never thought somebody like him would say that) and then he started playing the guitar and kept me on the phone and he told me about his music again and showed me some of his songs again and what they mean to him.....idk but it was like we know each other for longer than just saturday

haaaaha oh :wacky:

Hmmm well maybe you have to wait and see :uhoh: I just hope he's not faking to get you in bed or something :anxious:

Personally I would take it slow if you're after a serious relationship. If he's only being nice because he wants to sleep with you, he'll probably lose interest pretty soon.

I am taking it slow anyway....I am just glad that I could call him tonight....and I am not even seriously falling for him now or something like that....I was just feeling really weird before because I wanted to get to know more about him and I was scared that he wouldn't give me the chance

and those people saying that he is an idiot are my sister (who has never really been friends with him), some other guy I got to know last weekend and some of my friends from school (but they have been saying it 7 years ago after he has done some shit at a party....he told me about that tonight) they didn't say it to me today or yesterday, because they don't even know that I met him on the weekend since I kinda lost contact with them

Well I'm glad you're proceeding with caution, he doesn't seem to be doing too much that would start those alarm bells buzzing. I don't think a guy would be bothered spending all those hours talking to you and putting that much effort in just to get you into bed.

Also, you said those people that had that "idiot" view of him were your jealous sister, some random and your old friends that can't let go of a past incident. Unless something really conclusive comes up I'd just disregard them (seriously, seven years? Let it go mang!)

Well I'm glad you're proceeding with caution, he doesn't seem to be doing too much that would start those alarm bells buzzing. I don't think a guy would be bothered spending all those hours talking to you and putting that much effort in just to get you into bed.

Also, you said those people that had that "idiot" view of him were your jealous sister, some random and your old friends that can't let go of a past incident. Unless something really conclusive comes up I'd just disregard them (seriously, seven years? Let it go mang!)

well that's what I thought too....actually I am almost the one asking him what he is doing on the weekend (though I want him to do that.....but I think he needs to work anyway)...and well I am not sure, but if he just wanted to get me in bed he wouldn't act totally normal.....I mean he doesn't act totally bad ass or something when he talks to me....he told me a lot about his work and all that stuff last night....it was just normal random things...and my sister is not even jealous she was just never friends with him.....and about these friends who said that seven years ago....they said it because one of them was after him, but he wasn't after her and he started something with another friend...from what he has told me they still don't like him....

oh dood he called me again and now he asked me to visit him...not now, but soon (he can't visit me obviously since he had to give away his drivers licence:wacky:)

call me old-fashioned, but if so many people warned you about him, it might be better to meet up in public places a couple of times - you might wanna get to know him a bit better before visiting him ;) up to you of course, haha, that's just what came to my mind :)

and today he wrote me that it is really cool to talk to me....and now we are talking again haha

and usually I am the one who doesn't want to write or call guys too often like every day, because I get scared that I ge ton their nerves....so tonight he called me and he was asking me if I would actually have called him if he didn't do it in the first place....I said I would though I don't know if I would have done it since I don't want to get on his nerves....whatever obviously I don't....this is pretty cool...and I kinda like the fact that I am not getting too excited about this yet

Of course we can. I don't know when though since i'll be pretty busy the next days. I can still wait with meeting him it is just kinda annoying to talk to someone on the phone every night. You feel the urge of just hanging out with him and well who knows. I am just hoping he is not fooling me but if I won't try I won't find out.