✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So, since the lounge is about dating, couples, love, guys, girls, whatever...

Gitta Rensolo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh doooood.....well......he is still at work, but now he asked me if I can get my parents' car to get to his house later when he has finished.....I said that I could do it, but also asked him what for, because yeah I still can't be sure if he only wants to get me in bed....and now I am waiting for his reply....:uhoh:

so, I bet in the end I find out that he only wants to get me in bed and I say no and that's the end of the story...:shifty:

well, if he wants to have sex with you tonight, he probably won't tell you in his message ;D

Haha this !

This sounds very promising though. You seem to really get along with each other. Now maybe he'd like to have sex with you (if he fancies you) but it doesn't seem to just be that anyway so there's nothing wrong with it I guess. :p

there is nothing wrong in fancying me (haha) and wanting to have sex with me of course...I mean I fancy him, too.....all that I just don't want is to be a girl just for one night or something like that, but somehow it doesn't look like that so far.....well I am meeting him tonight so we will see what happens (no sex since I am not like that.....)....I really want to find out what he wants....

so yeah we met tonight at his house......and if he just wanted to get me in bed he would have tried that and he didn't do that at all.....we just hung out, played playstation, talked and ate pizza...I liked the fact that this wasn't like a forced date or something, because I am not a fan of that....we wanted to watch a film, but there was no time left since I had to be home in time (because of my mum's birthday)...he was asking me if I heard more bad things about him and I told him that I didn't since I haven't really spoken to anyone about him.....I told him that I am usually not the one who asks other people about their opinion of others since I want to make up my mind about them myself...but he said it'd be totally ok for him if I did that, because it would just be my right since there are things he has done in the past that don't make him an angel....when I had to go I was telling him that it is pretty cool to hang out with him and he said that he thinks that it must have been rather boring for me since he has been playing playstation and I watched him (which is not true, because we kinda played together and we still got to talk in between and wile playing....) and while we were playing he was saying that it must be pretty boring for me, but I said it was ok....so now that I am thinking of this I get the impression that we were both kinda worried that the other one is bored (because I was being afraid that he could be easily bored of me, too)

I am still not sure what he wants haha....if it's just something like a friendship or more.....idk....for me it is just weird, because I have never just met someone at a party who just wanted to hang out with me....the guys I have met so far were being idiots....and so far he hasn't been.....I kinda wish that we could develop something and call me stupid, but sometimes I feel like I don't know how that works....I bet it just happens...

all I am hoping now is that I will be able to meet him again soon and that I didn't disappoint him or anything....(by my way of acting......I feel like I acted kinda shy, but well on the other hand I feel like we both acted kinda similar....but I am afraid that he might loose interest or something since I haven't been too open about myself yet)

in my mind I was like "oh my now I am sitting here with that hot guy who looks kinda bad ass, but the things he is saying aren't badass actually and he is just a pretty normal guy...." and I think that made me feel like that little girl again and not like a girl that could be admired.....I feel like I should seriously get rid of that feeling (I feel like I am getting that too often...)

yeah that could be right

I am just afraid that I haven't been acting forward enough or too shy or something like that.....and that this makes me seem like someone who only wants to be his friend....but he hasn't been too forward either....god I don't even know how forward you have to be when you meet again for the first time.....I think you just have to be yourself....I'm not the one who likes those forced dates where you have to check out immediately what the other one wants or whatever....though I am just not sure if he is that patient...

Try not to think too much about it, Julia - whatever happens, happens ;) Like you said, just be yourself! There is no "perfect" way to get to know someone and if he wouldn't like the way you are, he wouldn't have invited you to his place :smug2:

The way he keeps bringing up his reputation I think shows that he's kind of caught up with it.

Like he kind of thinks it defines him and maybe he feels like he needs to live up to that? Or that he can't really escape it.

I think the way he seems to be taking it slow shows that he's not just screwing around and is trying to prove that to you.

I read through the whole thread and he keeps contacting you... even when you dont contact him and that shows that he's really interested.

I just say keep at the pace you're going right now. Maybe turn it up a notch... just to show that you are interested but obviously aren't going to move as fast as he may be used to.

I mean every girl wants to tame a bad boy and have him fall madly in love with her... RIGHT?

Good luck to youu.

Hey thanks for the advice. It was kinda what I thought that I should do now. I think I should be more outgoing now. I didn't want to do it too much before we meet again. But now that we've met again I think it is my turn. Otherwise we will be stuck somewhere (because there is no development). I am kinda afraid that if I won't get more outgoing now and more self confident he might get bored of me because I feel like he is the one who is talking much more than me eventhough he was saying last week that it is pretty cool to talk to me. I am also kinda afraid that it is too late already because I have been acting rather shy when we met. However I hope I get the chance to talk to him tonight.

I am glad I have been self-confident enough to call him again like an hour ago....(since I had the impression that he didn't contact me as often anymore as he did last week before we met again...so silly me was thinking again I did something wrong or whatever....)....but it was a good decision to call him

I am really anxious about how this is going to develop....I mean we aren't together or anything....I don't even know why all this happened last night (well he "crashed" my mum's 50th birthday:wacky:), but well it can't be negative...we were both drunk so I was kinda afraid he'd be saying this morning why the hell he was sleeping next to me, but he wasn't doing that at all....and when I was standing next to him last night talking to him it was the first time that I felt something for him in my stomach (not sure though if that only happened because I was drunk ahah)

and when he was asking if he can sleep at my house he was saying that I should tell him please if he is getting on my nerves and he could also get a taxi to get home....and then he asked me if he can sleep next to me in my bed and I was being hesitant (because there was a couch as well where he could have slept) and he noticed and told me to tell him if I didn't want that....and he promised me that he won't fiddle or touch me or anything...he said that he would just sleep next to me

and I liked the fact how we both woke up next to each other and he was being nice and then he took the guitar standing next to my bed and played it while we were lying in my bed awww...(omg this sounds even kinda romantic to me.....:freak:).....and I feel that we are getting on better and better

from all the things he's been saying I feel that he has done that just to see me, but he doesn't want to admit it....I could be wrong though....he never mentioned that he came to see me, but why else should he come over to my mum's birthday party?

(haha sorry that I am talking so much about this)