✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So, since the lounge is about dating, couples, love, guys, girls, whatever...

Gitta Rensolo

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa....ok....he IS an idiot

His facebook is saying now that he is in a relationship....and I am pretty sure that it is with one of those 19 or 20 year old girlies who aren't too mature (maybe she is a good fuck?)....oh my....I am afraid he will never learn:freak:

and how contradictory with all the things he's been telling me when I got to know him.....

I can't blame him though since we weren't dating or anything....and who knows? Maybe we could have gotten further if we talked about this stuff or if we both had a bit more of self-confidence....

I can't say I am being bitter or anything.....I was just seeing the good side of someone (like I always do until I finally find out that they are idiots....)...I might have been hesitant yeah (but I can't help it.....for me it takes a while to start a SERIOUS relationship with someone), but it was probably better since I might be too good or too mature for him....so I should be kinda glad that this didn't get too far

(it just sucks to know that he has a real good side)

I just feel kinda foolish now that I wanted to give that guitar to him and that my parents and their friends keep asking what is going on with me and him and I will have to admit that I am a fool because I believed in something with someone who is a fool which I should have known before.....:shifty:

Oh if I will ever get to know someone who is being serious with me?:wacky:

sometimes I wonder if my idea of this stuff is just wrong and on the other hand I guess I just always get to know the wrong guys...

It's not your fault at all. It's completely normal that you wanted to take your time and get to know him first. He may have felt that it isn't really going anywhere since you haven't kissed or anything but he isn't worth it if that's how you sees it. And even if you had, he probably would have treated you the same way and it might have hurt you even more.

I think you can't expect him not to see other people since you weren't going out but surely he should have told you even if he just saw you as a friend.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naaah I don't think about this too much since it doesn't seem to be worth it....like I said I am not bitter or anything since it didn't get too far with the two of us anyway....I still know there is a good side of him, but if he chooses to be an idiot then it is his own fault...

this is not the first time this happened to me anyway....and I am glad that I am self confident enough now not to be sad about it

Good.

How old is be by the one? Just wondering because you said his girlfriend was very young.

It's not your fault at all. It's completely normal that you wanted to take your time and get to know him first. He may have felt that it isn't really going anywhere since you haven't kissed or anything but he isn't worth it if that's how you sees it. And even if you had, he probably would have treated you the same way and it might have hurt you even more.

I think you can't expect him not to see other people since you weren't going out but surely he should have told you even if he just saw you as a friend.

this. I think we both felt that it wasn't going anywhere, but none of us made a real step forwards (though I think that the last time we met we started flirting....and that's why I wanted to meet him again just to see if there is some development)

naaah it is totally ok that he is seeing other people...just like I said before...we weren't actually dating or anything.

Good.

How old is be by the one? Just wondering because you said his girlfriend was very young.

Well, he is 27...

ooh btw....thanks guys for taking the time to reply and to read all my stuff.....I don't want to talk to my friends about this since most of them know him and don't like him....(haha)....but sometimes I feel like talking about this and it is good to be at a place like this forum:hug:

It's good that you're not sad about him.

Ha, when I'm feeling bitter, it quickly turns into RAGE, which can be handled pretty well by destryoing something MWAHAH :devil:

Nah man, at least you learned something from it. :kiss:

yeah, I did learn something from it....it also made me learn some stuff about myself....

omg now this is what it's like to live in a village again...

I just went to a public party and there were two guys who live in his village....and I talked to them just because I got to know one of them some months ago but hadn't seen him since then....they mentioned "Ahhh you are really nice and cool and funny and well let's forget the fact that you were in bed with that idiot (HIM)".....and I was like "WTF???? Who told you that I was?" and they said that my little sister mentioned it (grrrrrrr, because he slept at our house....) and I said that it definitely wasn't true and that nothing happened, but they didn't seem to believe me, since it is him and he really seems to have a bad reputation just because of stuff like that......oh my....if I told them that he has just asked me to sleep at my house and promsied me not to touch me or to fiddle they would never believe me....

so yeha now I am afraid that they will tell it more people (which would be so stupid, because it is none of their business.....but yeah that's the area I live in.....) and my friends here will find out about it soon (they almost did because they were with me when I talked to these guys, but the they went away.....) and they will hear those lies about me and him and they won't understand me....and argh.....I feel like I am kinda different to the people here (seriously most of the people around here aren't like me anway.....)....and argh

and well I am kinda mad at my sister now, because she shall stop to interfere into my life and my business she doesn't know the truth about....she is 15 and I am 23.....and she brought me to this guy tonight (one of those guys.....the one I got to know some months ago....) and told him that I was single (once again just like she did some months ago...) and all that stuff.....and I wasn't even interested some months ago and I am still not interested in him and I was glad that I got rid of him some months ago....and argh...sorry, but this is annoying....I am 8 years older than her and I know what I want and what I don't want.....I hate that she is sometimes acting like she was the older one....grr....(ok it's puberty....but still grrr)

sorry

sorry to bother you guys....but I am drunk...

Sounds like my town. Small and full of gossiping fucks.

Don't worry about them. Obviously it's gonna bug you that people are talking shit about you, but who fucking cares. If you nab this guy and he is the right one for you, then fuck what everyone else thinks. As long as you're happy.

Don't worry about them. Obviously it's gonna bug you that people are talking shit about you, but who fucking cares. If you nab this guy and he is the right one for you, then fuck what everyone else thinks. As long as you're happy.

I agree.

Also sorry to hear that things didn't work out the way you wanted Jules. :hug:

Sounds like my town. Small and full of gossiping fucks.

Really, I don't give a damn about those guys.....I don't give a damn about anyone here except my friends...those guys can think whatever they want I don't care....I'd only care if they told it more people (for whatever reason...) and they told it my friends.....I haven't told them about him, because I don't want to justify myself for anything.....I will tell them someday eventually....I just haven't found the right time to do so yet....

another question: Do I have to tell my friends anything? I am afraid they will be asking questions why I didn't tell them....but I am not the person who tells her friends anything, because it is my life and I have always been my own best friend....and I want to do whatever I want and I don't want to justify myself or keep getting asked questions about the things I do (when it is something like that....)

it is funny but this thing makes/made me learn a lot about myself and about others and about the area I live in (I moved here again some weeks ago....)...like those guys for example......first they made fun about the way I look (because I don't look like all the others girls who live here...) and that I seem to be crazy....I didn't give a damn about that and they kept talking to me and in the end they liked me and said that I am really cool and crazy but in a positive way haha.------those people are weirdos or freaks to me.....like I said before...I am so different to most of the people who live here.....I even find that guy who this thread is about more normal than those guys yesterday (and the guy who this thread is about doesn't fit in too much into this area either....)

I agree.

Also sorry to hear that things didn't work out the way you wanted Jules. :hug:

thanks Mike:hug:

another question: Do I have to tell my friends anything? I am afraid they will be asking questions why I didn't tell them....but I am not the person who tells her friends anything, because it is my life and I have always been my own best friend....and I want to do whatever I want and I don't want to justify myself or keep getting asked questions about the things I do (when it is something like that....)

sorry to hear that this guy was kind of an idiot after all, jules :hug: but at least you didnt give him the guitar :wacko:.

If you really dont want to tell your friends about what happened I dont think you should feel forced to do so, I mean it's your private life after all. However, I do think that people, even you jules :awesome:, need to open up and talk about your feelings sometimes. You do that here which is good, but if you dont have someone close, "in real life", that you can share you feelings with that might do more harm than good. Everyone is different obviously, but I (who also dislike sharing my feelings) have learnd that once you do open up if feels a lot better and also you can ask for other peoples' perspective on things.

Oh and haha maybe your sister should get herself a dood instead of trying to fix you up with random guys :wacky: seems like she thinks she knows everything :thinking:

sorry to hear that this guy was kind of an idiot after all, jules :hug: but at least you didnt give him the guitar :wacko:.

If you really dont want to tell your friends about what happened I dont think you should feel forced to do so, I mean it's your private life after all. However, I do think that people, even you jules :awesome:, need to open up and talk about your feelings sometimes. You do that here which is good, but if you dont have someone close, "in real life", that you can share you feelings with that might do more harm than good. Everyone is different obviously, but I (who also dislike sharing my feelings) have learnd that once you do open up if feels a lot better and also you can ask for other peoples' perspective on things.

Oh and haha maybe your sister should get herself a dood instead of trying to fix you up with random guys :wacky: seems like she thinks she knows everything :thinking:

Sof:hug:

well, about the guitar.....doood he still wants to have it (haha....it's my own fault...:wacky:)...he asked me yesterday if I had some time, but I wasn't at home and told him that I will definitely have some time left within the next days...and he said cool and that he is excited (I think because of the guitar haha)-----

so either he is going to be a real idiot and just picks up that guitar at my house and never calls me again or we will be something like friends which would be cool because like I said before we weren't dating or anything it would just have been nice to see if we could develop something....so staying in contact would be pretty cool, because we just got/get along too well....

oooh and you are right about sharing feelings...I am just kinda afraid to tell this my friends who live in my area and who know him since they don't like him....I am afraid that they won't understand me at all and that I will have to justify myself for the things I have done.....but then on the other hand I am afraid that they will find out that I have a bit more to do with him than just being facebook friends and then they will be asking why I didn't tell them.....oh whatever

I think I will rather talk about it with my best friend who lives in another town and who doesn't know him.....

whoever I will talk to I just need the right situation....which hasn't come yet, because I've been to public parties with them recently when I saw them...

Jules :hug: At least he didn't make you sleep with him or used you in any other way. I'm not sure about the guitar now, not sure if you should give it to him. I suppose you could wait a bit longer and just hang out and talk about stuff (as you've done already) and see what happens? The guitar probably doesn't matter that much but it'd suck to feel like it's the only reason he stayed in touch with you.

As for friends - I suppose you've known each other for a while so they shouldn't simply accuse you of not telling them stuff deliberately; surely they'd already know you don't like talking about yourself?

• 2 weeks later...

oh dood,....I know I shouldn't be posting in here anymore and just forget about it but I can't for some reason,.,....

I've been thinking a lot about this and him in the past weeks (I think there were even quite a few dreams I had where he was involved...)...he might be just stupid or an idiot, but I just can't forget about him when I think of all those conversations we had....

soooo what I want to say is (and I knew exactly that he was being stupid again [eventhough I don't even know who the girl was he was with, but my intuition told me] and probably doing the same mistakes again he was telling me about when I met him.....): he is single again (and speaking of intuition it is so freaking weird or scary....but my intuition told me this weekend that he will have changed his status to "single" again tonight eventhough I haven't spoken to him for 3 or more weeks now....oh well)

yeah and I still have the guitar and I wonder if he stills wants to have it (now that he has more time again.....)....:wacky:

oh dood,....I know I shouldn't be posting in here anymore and just forget about it but I can't for some reason,.,....

I've been thinking a lot about this and him in the past weeks (I think there were even quite a few dreams I had where he was involved...)...he might be just stupid or an idiot, but I just can't forget about him when I think of all those conversations we had....

soooo what I want to say is (and I knew exactly that he was being stupid again [eventhough I don't even know who the girl was he was with, but my intuition told me] and probably doing the same mistakes again he was telling me about when I met him.....): he is single again (and speaking of intuition it is so freaking weird or scary....but my intuition told me this weekend that he will have changed his status to "single" again tonight eventhough I haven't spoken to him for 3 or more weeks now....oh well)

yeah and I still have the guitar and I wonder if he stills wants to have it (now that he has more time again.....)....:wacky:

What you're saying is completely normal and understandable. Sounds like you did like him a lot so it might take you a long time to get over it. :(

It's particularly difficult in my experience if the person does like you (and maybe even fancies you) even if they don't wanna be with you. Either way, it's probably best not to spend too much time with him because chances are he's only gonna hurt you again. I'm sorry to say but it really sounds like he hasn't changed :embarrassed:

What are you gonna do about the guitar?

What you're saying is completely normal and http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4889200understandable. Sounds like you did like him a lot so it might take you a long time to get over it. :(

It's particularly difficult in my experience if the person does like you (and maybe even fancies you) even if they don't wanna be with you. Either way, it's probably best not to spend too much time with him because chances are he's only gonna hurt you again. I'm sorry to say but it really sounds like he hasn't changed :embarrassed:

What are you gonna do about the guitar?

I am afraid you are right

my feeling told me he would write me again today.....and well....he has just done it:blank:

asking me what's wrong with me....I said nothing and why he was asking....he said because I didn't write him anymore after the last time he was asking me when we meet again because of the guitar....I told him that I was super busy (and I was!) and that I have much more time now....and yeah well....I guess we are going to meet again this week...:uhoh:

edit: why is there a link in the quote now?:freak:

I am afraid you are right

my feeling told me he would write me again today.....and well....he has just done it:blank:

asking me what's wrong with me....I said nothing and why he was asking....he said because I didn't write him anymore after the last time he was asking me when we meet again because of the guitar....I told him that I was super busy (and I was!) and that I have much more time now....and yeah well....I guess we are going to meet again this week...:uhoh:

edit: why is there a link in the quote now?:freak:

It's weird, isn't it? (The quote, I mean)

You can always go and see him if you feel like it. I'd be careful though. He might be nice as friend but he probably isn't ideal as a parter.

It might not be a good idea if you really like him though. There's a guy that I met over 5 years ago and I liked him more than I would have liked to admit (he's very attractive and he's got a great personality but he even told me that he thinks that it's ok to cheat on your partner if you're not married). So basically he's an idiot when it comes to relationships. I knew this and I never saw him as a potential partner but we slept together a few times and I started to develop feelings for him. I still see him occasionally and although I've been in a relationship since and I'm pretty sure that 'I'm over him', I'd probably be in the same situation again if we were both single and seeing each other regularly. Your situation might be completely different off course and I guess it can work out, it's just very difficult to be friends with someone if you've got feelings for them.

I personally wouldn't give him the guitar straight away either. I'd wait and see if he actually wants to be friends or if he's just being nice because he wants something.

It's weird, isn't it? (The quote, I mean)

You can always go and see him if you feel like it. I'd be careful though. He might be nice as friend but he probably isn't ideal as a parter.

It might not be a good idea if you really like him though. There's a guy that I met over 5 years ago and I liked him more than I would have liked to admit (he's very attractive and he's got a great personality but he even told me that he thinks that it's ok to cheat on your partner if you're not married). So basically he's an idiot when it comes to relationships. I knew this and I never saw him as a potential partner but we slept together a few times and I started to develop feelings for him. I still see him occasionally and although I've been in a relationship since and I'm pretty sure that 'I'm over him', I'd probably be in the same situation again if we were both single and seeing each other regularly. Your situation might be completely different off course and I guess it can work out, it's just very difficult to be friends with someone if you've got feelings for them.

I personally wouldn't give him the guitar straight away either. I'd wait and see if he actually wants to be friends or if he's just being nice because he wants something.

nah I am not hoping for a relationship right now....all I was/am hoping is that we can be friends (first and who knows what happens....) and that we don't loose contact....because like I said before it'd be a pity, because we get a long pretty well and sometimes I have the impression that we are quite similar when it comes to certain things....and then on the other hand we aren't. I don't even have real feelings for him, but I felt that the last time I met him I kinda got closer to him (emotionally.....but maybe that was just because I was drunk haha)....to be honest: I don't exactly know what it is....sometimes I think I should just forget him and not think too much about this, because he is an idiot, but then on the other hand I remember all the things he told me which makes me liking him and wanting to spend more time with him (and actually I feel like I could exactly describe now what it is that I like about him and that makes me feel that way, but that would be too much to describe now since you don't know him) all I can say that I really enjoy talking to him and I know that he does the same (according to what he has told me some weeks ago)...and somebody like him makes me notice once again that there aren't many people around who I really enjoy talking to (yeah there are 4 guys at the moment who want to talk to me (:freak:) and dood they bore the hell out of me...I am not interested at all...:uhoh: they are kinda overstraining me haha)

yesterday I've been thinking that I should talk about my feelings more....when he was asking me why I didn't call him anymore after he had called me the last time I actually should have told him that I didn't do it, because I wasn't sure if he wanted that since he was with a girl and I wasn't sure if the girl would get jealous if he met with another girl....I just told him that I was busy but didn't forget about it.....

seriously....if I talked about my feelings more (in general) I could probably get further and not just seem like a mate (that always happens, because I always neglect my feelings and don't talk about them and always wait for the other person to make the first step in this direction....it might be one of the reasons why so many things have gone to waste in the past.....I should probably take myself as more important as I do most of the time....)

and well....I am kinda afraid if I got into a situation like you have been I would act the same way like you did...eventhough it doesn't fit into my idealistic way of thinking....but I have noticed that I should kinda get rid of it....because yeah it is too idealistic.

and about the guitar......well when I think about it...if I wouldn't have taken it with me from work we probably would have put it in front of our shop entrance for some homeless person to take it or somebody else who wanted it....so I feel that it is ok to give it to him since he is a musician and I know how much music means to him (just like it does to me....)....and it would make him happy....it is ok to make people happy who haven't hurt me (and he hasn't)....and if he just talks to me because he wants to have that guitar.....yeah well then he is an idiot....but well for some reason I can't imagine that he does...we will see...in the end it'll be my own fault...

edit: wow now I wrote a lot again:embarrassed:

you don't have to read all of this or reply if I bore you...:uhoh:

nah I am not hoping for a relationship right now....all I was/am hoping is that we can be friends (first and who knows what happens....) and that we don't loose contact....because like I said before it'd be a pity, because we get a long pretty well and sometimes I have the impression that we are quite similar when it comes to certain things....and then on the other hand we aren't. I don't even have real feelings for him, but I felt that the last time I met him I kinda got closer to him (emotionally.....but maybe that was just because I was drunk haha)....to be honest: I don't exactly know what it is....sometimes I think I should just forget him and not think too much about this, because he is an idiot, but then on the other hand I remember all the things he told me which makes me liking him and wanting to spend more time with him (and actually I feel like I could exactly describe now what it is that I like about him and that makes me feel that way, but that would be too much to describe now since you don't know him) all I can say that I really enjoy talking to him and I know that he does the same (according to what he has told me some weeks ago)...and somebody like him makes me notice once again that there aren't many people around who I really enjoy talking to (yeah there are 4 guys at the moment who want to talk to me (:freak:) and dood they bore the hell out of me...I am not interested at all...:uhoh: they are kinda overstraining me haha)

He might be nice as friend, I think you need just both need to be clear about what you want.

yesterday I've been thinking that I should talk about my feelings more....when he was asking me why I didn't call him anymore after he had called me the last time I actually should have told him that I didn't do it, because I wasn't sure if he wanted that since he was with a girl and I wasn't sure if the girl would get jealous if he met with another girl....I just told him that I was busy but didn't forget about it.....

seriously....if I talked about my feelings more (in general) I could probably get further and not just seem like a mate (that always happens, because I always neglect my feelings and don't talk about them and always wait for the other person to make the first step in this direction....it might be one of the reasons why so many things have gone to waste in the past.....I should probably take myself as more important as I do most of the time....)

I don't really talk about my feelings either. Well I talk about it to my best friends but I wouldn't tell a guy that I like him unless I'm petty confident that he feels the same. I sometimes wish I was more open about it because I'm sure some guys assumed that I didn't like them because I acted so shy around them. It actually gets worse when I really like someone, I can sometimes barely look into their eyes. It's ridiculous, I know. I've been lucky in the past and most of the people that really mattered could tell that I liked them anyway. Still I feel that I need to change but it's difficult because I'm scared of rejection.

and well....I am kinda afraid if I got into a situation like you have been I would act the same way like you did...eventhough it doesn't fit into my idealistic way of thinking....but I have noticed that I should kinda get rid of it....because yeah it is too idealistic.

Well he didn't use me or anything. I knew that he didn't want a relationship and I didn't want to be with him either (I knew what he was like with his ex-girlfriends and we were in completely different places in our lives) at the time but he seemed like a cool guy and I saw him as a friend. We then started spending more and more time together and we'd sometimes talk till 3, 4 in the morning and we soon started sleeping together. It seemed right at the time and he was very honest about it and he always said that he'd be ok with it if I wanted to see other people as well but I somehow develop feelings for him and wasn't really interested in seeing anybody else.

I think one of you is likely to get hurt in those kind of situations. You're probably gonna be alright if you're only physically attracted to someone but if you're really good friends as well, it's gonna get difficult.

and about the guitar......well when I think about it...if I wouldn't have taken it with me from work we probably would have put it in front of our shop entrance for some homeless person to take it or somebody else who wanted it....so I feel that it is ok to give it to him since he is a musician and I know how much music means to him (just like it does to me....)....and it would make him happy....it is ok to make people happy who haven't hurt me (and he hasn't)....and if he just talks to me because he wants to have that guitar.....yeah well then he is an idiot....but well for some reason I can't imagine that he does...we will see...in the end it'll be my own fault...

Yeah sure. He probably doesn't, I'd just be a bit careful after what happened, that's all. At least someone will get it, who really appreciates it. :)

yeah you are right.....we should both make sure what we want...

he came over to my house yesterday to pick up the guitar....he was being pretty busy, because he is a carer in a youth camp from today until the weekend...they had to prepare some thing, but he asked if he could pick up the guitar before, because it'd be pretty cool to sing some songs with the kids....when he asked me if he could just come over and pick it up I was like "yeah so I will give it to him at my front door:dozey:" in my mind....but he came and I asked him if he wanted to come upstairs in my room and he was like "of course! Or do you want to get rid of me right here at the front door?" and I wa slike "nnooooooo I just thought so, because you are pretty busy..." but he said that he had some time left even if he was being busy.....so he stayed for around an hour which was pretty cool......

He wanted to hear my song that I started writing some weeks ago and then he showed me some stuff on the guitar to improve my playing....and then we talked and he wa sbeing really interested in my song....I like that

so now I wonder when we meet again.....I take this as some kind of "friendship" now....I think I will tell him when I have improved my song....

what I hate most about my mind is that I do often get afraid others (he) might think I am weird....idk, but we just talked yesterday and made some fun and joked a bit...everything was ok.....but idk what it is....whenever I get to think too much about how I communicate with others who I want to like me I get those weak kind of thoughts...boo

well, I think it is good that in the situation you had with that guy you were both sure what you wanted....honesty is the most important thing in my opinion even if it seems kinda hard at first....

yeah you are right.....we should both make sure what we want...

he came over to my house yesterday to pick up the guitar....he was being pretty busy, because he is a carer in a youth camp from today until the weekend...they had to prepare some thing, but he asked if he could pick up the guitar before, because it'd be pretty cool to sing some songs with the kids....when he asked me if he could just come over and pick it up I was like "yeah so I will give it to him at my front door:dozey:" in my mind....but he came and I asked him if he wanted to come upstairs in my room and he was like "of course! Or do you want to get rid of me right here at the front door?" and I wa slike "nnooooooo I just thought so, because you are pretty busy..." but he said that he had some time left even if he was being busy.....so he stayed for around an hour which was pretty cool......

He wanted to hear my song that I started writing some weeks ago and then he showed me some stuff on the guitar to improve my playing....and then we talked and he wa sbeing really interested in my song....I liked that, because he was telling me that I shall definitely work on it and that it is a good start.

so now I wonder when we meet again.....I take this as some kind of "friendship" now....I think I will call him when I have improved my song since I am going to be away next week and he is going to be in hospital when I am back.....

what I hate most about my mind is that I do often get afraid others (he) might think I am weird....idk, but we just talked yesterday and made some fun and joked a bit...everything was ok.....but idk what it is....whenever I get to think too much about how I communicate with others who I want to like me I get those weak kind of thoughts (like: Does he think I am stupid? Does he think I am weird? or whatever..)...boo

well, I think it is good that in the situation you had with that guy you were both sure what you wanted....honesty is the most important thing in my opinion even if it seems kinda hard at first....

ok uuh

well

perhaps I am having too much time to think at the moment (all day long and the day before and the day before...)

but really

it is killing me.....I need to find a way to get further....and yeah well....to tell him that I like him

because yeah

I think I do:blank:

I don't know....but I feel like I should ask him if he would have called or texted me again if there was no guitar or what he thinks about me or if there ever was a chance or ahh.....oh fuck.....I wish i could kill my mind and stop thinking about this and just do what I feel like doing.....argh

things always go to waste because my mind is always winning.....will it ever stop?

I don't know, personally I'd just wait and see what happens. I don't think he'd tell you if he only contacted you because he wanted the guitar and he'll probably get in touch with you after the camp if he wants to see you.

I don't what's best to do in your situation, I always mess it up when it comes to those kind of things. If it was me, I'd probably get drunk with him and hope he'll say something and maybe tell him that I like him or something but it's probably not the best idea. You'll feel less shy but he can't be sure if you actually meant what you said (this could also be a good thing though, not sure).

Either way, he doesn't seem have changed from what you said and he might not be ready for a serious relationship. :\

I don't what's best to do in your situation, I always mess it up when it comes to those kind of things. If it was me, I'd probably get drunk with him and hope he'll say something and maybe tell him that I like him or something but it's probably not the best idea. You'll feel less shy but he can't be sure if you actually meant what you said (this could also be a good thing though, not sure).

hehe I've been thinking about this before....

yeah we'll see if he contacts me again....I hope so.

well I am not sure but from what he has told me when we met each other for the first time all that he wants is a serious relationship...I have the impression that he always gets into things that don't last for too long and that kinda fucks him up....

well I don't know....but I have the feeling that he makes me feel less lonely around here....I've met quite a few people here and none of them was like him...the weirdest thing is that everyone I know (including my sisters....) doesn't like him and I just can't say anything against him....I mean I kinda get why they don't like him (because he is "different" to most of the people you meet around here.....)....but those are people who don't actually know him (or who probably couldn't get into a good conversation with him idk....)...and I just enjoy talking to him and I know that he isn't like those people think he is like

• 10 months later...

Ok guys....ok.......I know I shouldn't even make single post about this stuff anymore.....but I can't.....something happened on the weekend and it is killing me (haha again) and I just don't know who to talk about it with....

this post is going to be about another guy....not the guy this thread actually was about

so yeah....here's the story:

some months ago I went to a party. At the end of the party there was this guy coming over to me and a friend of mine he knew. He was drunk. He started talking to me and told me that he was surprised that he had never seen me here before and that he thinks I'm cute. Well, ok. We went over to the bar and had some drinks...after a while he said that he wanted to go home so we went outside together (he doesn't live in my village) there was a taxi waiting and we both went inside....but I told the taxi driver he should take me to my village. That guy kept asking me if I didn't want to go home with him. Just to sleep next to him (haha), but I said no. I said goodbye, gave him a hug and went out of the taxi.

Some months later (in april) I went to a party with my sister and her friends. He is a friend of my sister's friend's boyfriend. So, he went with us to the party as well. I didn't expect him to remember me. He came over to me and he could exactly remember that night some months ago. He said that he was sorry about what happened at that party.....he was sorry that he kept asking me if I wanted to go home with him. I told him that it was ok.

Some weeks ago my sister and me met him at a supermarket. I saw him ( well, I haven't mentioned yet that I find something about him INCREDIBLY HOT!) and smiled at him and waved him and he smiled at me too and waved back and said hello. He was paying all the beer he bought. My sister talked to him and he said that it was his birthday and invited us. It was at the same evening, but we didn't go (I didn't take it seriously actually haha).

Soooooo....on saturday there was a party in my village. He came over to me again and started talking to me. We talked about his birthday and stuff and I asked him how old he was (he's 27) and he feels kinda old and that he would love to have a house and a family and all that stuff.....after a while he went back to his friends.

Some hours later when most people where gone we had some drinks together (we were both pretty drunk) and don't ask me how it happened, but we went outside together and there was a taxi waiting and we went inside and I fell asleep in his arms and we went home together (oooooh wait I remember that he said to me "I didn't find the girl of my life here tonight. Or did I?" at the bar). We went to bed together had some fun, but NO SEX. He wanted, but I said no. He tried it three times and three times I said no (eventhough it was extremely hard to say no :disappointed:). I didn't want it, because 1.) I think you need to be careful with such things when you live in my area where everyone knows everyone and where everyone seems to be talking about everyone and 2.) I didn't want to get fooled again it happened to me some months ago (hahahahahaaaa with the guy this thread originally is about :wacky:)...whatever he said that I was the most reasonable girl he has ever met (I wonder if that is positive or negative.....) and I asked him if he was mad at me, but he said that it was ok for him. So, the next morning we tried it again and tadaaaa I said no again. He said "Ok. You are consequent!"

In the afternoon there was a football match in my village.....he brought me home before. In the car I asked him again if he wasn't mad at me because of my consequence.....he said "Naaaah it's ok." before I went out of the car I told him that I was going to the football match as well. He asked me if we were going to see each other there. I said yeah and he asked again " So, you're really gonna be there and we'll see each other?" and I said that we'll do that, again and said goodbye and kissed him and went out of the car.

Yeah. I saw him there. He saw me there. I was hoping we would find a good moment to talk to each other again, but we didn't. He was with his friends. I was with my sister and that friend who is with a friend of him. We went to the other side of the field. I observed him. He went away with his friends. In the evening there was another party going on at the same place and I totally missed him again. I don't even know if he had seen me. This is so stupid. He isn't on facebook and I don't have his number. I don't know what he thinks of all this. I wonder if I was just some kind of one night stand or if he would be further interested.

Ahhh what shall I do? Trying to find out his number? Waiting for the next party and hoping he is going to be there, too? Or just forget him?

whatever.....this is not even interesting, because I bet it is going to nowhere again.

Thanks for paying attention if anybody does haha

You make the same type of meeting of me when I was young.

men see you in need of affection and lack of love , they are there just for fun.

when a man is interested in you,

he tells you directly " you would be my girlfriend ?"

you know I'm always in the same situation at my age. a man who tells me he loves me when he is with another, this is not love, then so cold with him, go find a man married but where there is no compromise but love him .

only one thing I know, a girl is serious and true only if the man is true, is not a liar and not with other women.

I hope you find someone who loves you for you. ;)

and he does not see that you are in need of affection.