✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So, since the lounge is about dating, couples, love, guys, girls, whatever...

Gitta Rensolo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and when I was standing next to him last night talking to him it was the first time that I felt something for him in my stomach (not sure though if that only happened because I was drunk ahah)

Sure that wasn't some vomit swirling around in there?

I jest, I jest.

^^ Yes that surprised me as well. Well maybe something very sweet will come out of your current friendship :cheesy:

Ich schreibe jetzt in deutsch, mein Gehirn ist zur zeit nicht in der lage, vernünftige englische sätze zusammenzubasteln:

Ich finde es echt erstaunlich, dass er einfach nur so neben dir gelegen hat und nichts "schlimmes" passiert ist. Und das mit dem Gitarrenspielen ist ja wohl auch megasüß :wacky:

Sure that wasn't some vomit swirling around in there?

I jest, I jest.

hahaha no....definitely not.

^^ Yes that surprised me as well. Well maybe something very sweet will come out of your current friendship :cheesy:

Ich schreibe jetzt in deutsch, mein Gehirn ist zur zeit nicht in der lage, vernünftige englische sätze zusammenzubasteln:

Ich finde es echt erstaunlich, dass er einfach nur so neben dir gelegen hat und nichts "schlimmes" passiert ist. Und das mit dem Gitarrenspielen ist ja wohl auch megasüß :wacky:

yeah well who knows.....I don't want to be too excited about this yet, because it is always good to be sceptical to avoid disappointments....

and to your german sentence:

haha yeah......esp. since he is the one who told me that he had a lot of women and I have the impression that he doesn't really think sex and love have to come together....well he told me when we first talked that he used to be like that, but that it didn't lead him anywhere and it seems that he doesn't want to be like that anymore.....I get the impression that he seems to notice that I am not that easy to have, but I am not sure.....I don't want to think too much about the things he might be thinking about me....I just want things to happen.....

the guitar playing was really cute yeah...:blush:

well, it'd be pretty cool if I was fortunate this time

and I liked the fact how we both woke up next to each other and he was being nice and then he took the guitar standing next to my bed and played it while we were lying in my bed awww...(omg this sounds even kinda romantic to me.....:freak:)

:surprised: :blush:

Not gonna lie, that's really cute

and I liked the fact how we both woke up next to each other and he was being nice and then he took the guitar standing next to my bed and played it while we were lying in my bed awww...(omg this sounds even kinda romantic to me.....:freak:).....and I feel that we are getting on better and better

Juliaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wideeyed: :heart: this is cute :nice:

haha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you guys are so sweet:blush:

thats REALLY cute, forreal. It's starting to look less like he might just be trying to get in your pants (which is what I was worried about before). BUT I would say still proceed with caution just in case :nod:

and yes, this.

How come? :\

Edit There doesn't seem to be a particular reason for it. Try not to let bad experiences in the past get you down. I'd obviously be careful because you haven't known the guy for a very long time but from you said, it all sounds very positive. :)

I don't really know....it's just that he's called me so often at the beginning and he texted me so often....and now he doesn't do that anymore....though when I brought him home on thrusday morning he said that we would talk on friday, but we didn't and we haven't talked properly since then....I am not sure if I have done anything wrong or if he thinks he has done anything wrong....I mean I texted him yesterday and he has always replied to my texts, but I don't always want to be the one who starts talking to him, because I am afraid I get on his nerves....on the other hand he seems to be afraid he gets on my nerves, too....oh whatever....well, I am just afraid of fucking it up...I really don't want that.....I know I should be more relaxed about this, but sometimes I get my low self confidence phases and that just sucks....today is a bit better....I am just afraid that he will meet another girl soon who is "faster" than me which happened oh so often before....

I really wish I knew....I hate that feeling.

but then I get these thoughts that I am just not special enough or I did something wrong and then I feel unimportant and not pretty enough and that there are so many better girls than me who are more forward and argh.----and then on the other hand I know that he doesn't have much self-confidence either, because he told me and sometimes you can see that in the way he is acting--..and on wednesday night when we were drunk we got closer than we did before and he sometimes put his arm around me and then he said he likes me as much as Zucchini and told me that he hates Zucchini, but I knew exactly that he was making fun.....well whatever-----well, I got a guitar for free in our music shop and I told him I'd give it to him since we were talking about him getting an acoustic guitar before...so tomorrow I am going to get it home and it is a reason for me to ask him if I can come over and give it to him....

and when I start to text him I just want to show him that he doesn't get on my nerves.........like on wednesday night he kept telling me that if he was getting on my nerves I should tell him.....so tbh there can't be anything that I did wrong.....I am just afraid that he got to know someone else

oh please guys really.....wish me luck that this isn't fucked up yet.

haha it was so weird last night......right after I wrote in here that I am starting to get worried he wrote in some facebook like thing that you shall rely on your feelings and then you know what's going on.....so I said to myself to do that and my feeling told me that this isn't fucked up

I'm exactly the same to be honest. I'm very shy in general but I get much worse when I like someone, I can barely look at them. So basically I'm never gonna get to know a guy unless he makes the effort. The problem with this is that I've messed it up with some nice guys in the past because they were just as shy as me. I once went on a date with this guy and he (drunkenly) told me he was gonna get back to me to arrange a time to meet up. He didn't so I assumed he wasn't interested but it turned out that he thought the same about me.

But I see what you mean. You don't wanna be the one who ALWAYS makes the effort. Have you already told him that he's gonna get the guitar? I'm sure he'll know that it means a lot. You could always wait a few days and see if he's gets in touch with you? Anyway hope things go well!

yeah well sometimes I think it must have been the same with me some times before....I haven't the highest opinion of myself, but then on the other hand I know that I am different to other girls and that guys like me in general...do you know that feeling when you think your life is so boring or you think there is nothing going on in your life and there must be going on so much in other peoples' lives and in the end there isn't?

I mean before I got to know him I thought he was one of those guys who has so many friends and who has such a spectacular life.....and when we talked more I found out that he is happy just to have a few real friends than thousands of superficial friends (even though it might look like that when you look at the number of his facebook friends, but he told me why he has so many friends on there.....) and he told me that he barely gets phone calls....

considering all the stuff he has told me before and how I got to know him I get the impression that he is as "shy" as me when it comes to stuff like that (eventhough sometimes I can't believe that, because he's had relationships before and I haven't....oh well)

I told him about the guitar yeah....

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. But websites like facebook don't really reflect people's life to be honest. One of my friends moved away last year and there's loads of pictures of her on nights out and she often tells everyone what a time she was having. I was a bit jealous because I've been extremely busy with uni and work this year and I haven't really had much of a life. I realised when I met her that she barely gets any time off at all, it just happens that her friends always take pictures when they go out and mine don't.

Also your life may sound exciting to other people even if it really isn't.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. But websites like facebook don't really reflect people's life to be honest. One of my friends moved away last year and there's loads of pictures of her on nights out and she often tells everyone what a time she was having. I was a bit jealous because I've been extremely busy with uni and work this year and I haven't really had much of a life. I realised when I met her that she barely gets any time off at all, it just happens that her friends always take pictures when they go out and mine don't.

Also your life may sound exciting to other people even if it really isn't.

this.

and that's a reason why I don't like things like facebook....I know it is stupid to get into this stuff too much, but I tend to do it and that's why the internet often rather makes me feel bad...though I have to say that it has gotten better