✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So, since the lounge is about dating, couples, love, guys, girls, whatever...

Gitta Rensolo

this.

and that's a reason why I don't like things like facebook....I know it is stupid to get into this stuff too much, but I tend to do it and that's why the internet often rather makes me feel bad...though I have to say that it has gotten better

Yeah the problem is that you start imagining what people's lives might be like if you don't see them a lot and you end up getting jealous but they might be just as stressed out or bored as you. You don't wanna know how many comments I got from people from school when I said that I was moving to London. They all think that it's extremely exciting but I'm rather scared to be honest. I'm leaving most of my friends and I'm going to a new university. And even if I end up loving London, I'm sure I'll get used to it very quickly.

Btw Has he texted back yet?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the problem is that you start imagining what people's lives might be like if you don't see them a lot and you end up getting jealous but they might be just as stressed out or bored as you. You don't wanna know how many comments I got from people from school when I said that I was moving to London. They all think that it's extremely exciting but I'm rather scared to be honest. I'm leaving most of my friends and I'm going to a new university. And even if I end up loving London, I'm sure I'll get used to it very quickly.

Btw Has he texted back yet?

haha yeah this...

yeah he replied just a few seconds after I texted him.....I am having my final exam tomorrow and he told me last week that he will keep his fingers crossed for me....so I wrote him that he shall keep his fingers crossed for me tomorrow because he told me so last week.....he said "I am doing that. Most definitely!" and then I thanked him and that he will get the guitar in return and he just replied ":)"....so yeah:wacky:

(and now I am such a girl, but I saw his ex' pic on facebook by coincidence and well yeah....that made me feel better....:uhoh:)

haha yeah this...

yeah he replied just a few seconds after I texted him.....I am having my final exam tomorrow and he told me last week that he will keep his fingers crossed for me....so I wrote him that he shall keep his fingers crossed for me tomorrow because he told me so last week.....he said "I am doing that. Most definitely!" and then I thanked him and that he will get the guitar in return and he just replied ":)"....so yeah:wacky:

(and now I am such a girl, but I saw his ex' pic on facebook by coincidence and well yeah....that made me feel better....:uhoh:)

aww that sounds nice! :blush:

I wish I'd meet a nice guy sometime. My ex-boyfriend is just messing with my head.:embarrassed:

haha yeah......and it helped....:wacky:

and I am glad that he texted e and asked me how it was....because I was being kinda afraid that he'd just be saying that he will keep his fingers crossed and not even ask me how it was in the end....

awwww....how long have you been together?

yeah yeah yeah....ok well...I passed my final exam today (seriously today is actually the day I have been waiting for for almost 3 years), I'm a bit tipsy, I'm listening to good music and he has just texed me that he would have liked to text a bit more with me tonight if he didn't have to sleep now (since he has to work tomorrow).....now I am feeling good:happy:

awwww....how long have you been together?

Two and a half years. We've only broke up recently and I'm finding it difficult to move on. He's moved to Ireland though, which will hopefully make things a bit easier.

yeah yeah yeah....ok well...I passed my final exam today (seriously today is actually the day I have been waiting for for almost 3 years), I'm a bit tipsy, I'm listening to good music and he has just texed me that he would have liked to text a bit more with me tonight if he didn't have to sleep now (since he has to work tomorrow).....now I am feeling good:happy:

Well done, time to celebrate!!

You probably worry a bit too much, he might just be busy with work and stuff but it sounds like he likes you and cares about you.

Two and a half years. We've only broke up recently and I'm finding it difficult to move on. He's moved to Ireland though, which will hopefully make things a bit easier.

Well done, time to celebrate!!

You probably worry a bit too much, he might just be busy with work and stuff but it sounds like he likes you and cares about you.

awww that sucks....I'm sorry:hug:

but like you said....he moved away so there is a distance and that might make things a bit easier....though it must be really after a long time being together....I hope you can move on soon

Thanks! And I think you are right....This is one of the things I worry about too much....but just because I've been (feeling) so lonely the last 3 years....and now is the time that I am starting to realise that there is no need to and that life is much much better than I used to think some years ago....I should be more positive about this...and about myself

*hugsback*

Yeah I really hope so. I'll be doing my Masters in a different city and I'm kinda looking forward to it because it's a new start.

I think you need to try and enjoy life regardless of whether you're in a relationship or not. You're also more likely to meet people if you go out and do things you enjoy. But I know how difficult it is. I'm feeling a bit down at the moment and been at home all day waiting for some stupid phone call (had a job interview on Monday and they said they'd let me know 'in a few days' whether I've been successful or not).

*hugsback*

Yeah I really hope so. I'll be doing my Masters in a different city and I'm kinda looking forward to it because it's a new start.

I think you need to try and enjoy life regardless of whether you're in a relationship or not. You're also more likely to meet people if you go out and do things you enjoy. But I know how difficult it is. I'm feeling a bit down at the moment and been at home all day waiting for some stupid phone call (had a job interview on Monday and they said they'd let me know 'in a few days' whether I've been successful or not).

aw well I think you should really see this as a new start....I am seeing this phase in my life as a new start, too and this is what makes me feel kinda good....it's like leaving the bad things behing....though I guess that it isn't that easy to just leave a relationship that lasted for some years behind....because there are/were so many emotions involved...I will keep my fingers crossed that you will get that phone call really soon and that it is positive:wacko:

yeah I know that I should enjoy my life more and this is what I have started doing in the past months....things seem to be so much easier when you do so....like, I have just told that guy that I will have to visit him again pretty soon and he replied that I have to do that most definitely....it is much easier to do the things that you feel like doing without thinking or worrying about them too much

ok, so I am starting to believe that someone is making a fool of me again.....idk, but I feel it...I can't say I am caring too much at the moment since I am kinda used to this....it could have been too good to be true.....

but I am not desperate or sad or anything...he might be just an idiot and I probably don't deserve this...

hm well

aw well I think you should really see this as a new start....I am seeing this phase in my life as a new start, too and this is what makes me feel kinda good....it's like leaving the bad things behing....though I guess that it isn't that easy to just leave a relationship that lasted for some years behind....because there are/were so many emotions involved...I will keep my fingers crossed that you will get that phone call really soon and that it is positive:wacko:

yeah I know that I should enjoy my life more and this is what I have started doing in the past months....things seem to be so much easier when you do so....like, I have just told that guy that I will have to visit him again pretty soon and he replied that I have to do that most definitely....it is much easier to do the things that you feel like doing without thinking or worrying about them too much

Thanks! I'm trying to be positive about it. I love the city and I've got some great friends here but not very happy with my life at moment so I guess I could do with a new start.

Still no news about the job, which really annoys me. I spent 4 hours filling in stupid forms for the agency and the interview and the tests took about 2 hours they won't even ring me to tell me that I didn't get the job!

ok, so I am starting to believe that someone is making a fool of me again.....idk, but I feel it...I can't say I am caring too much at the moment since I am kinda used to this....it could have been too good to be true.....

but I am not desperate or sad or anything...he might be just an idiot and I probably don't deserve this...

hm well

Well it's good that you're not too upset about it.

What makes you feel this way though?

Thanks! I'm trying to be positive about it. I love the city and I've got some great friends here but not very happy with my life at moment so I guess I could do with a new start.

Still no news about the job, which really annoys me. I spent 4 hours filling in stupid forms for the agency and the interview and the tests took about 2 hours they won't even ring me to tell me that I didn't get the job!

Well it's good that you're not too upset about it.

What makes you feel this way though?

awww well I kinda know that feeling...I mean when you feel kinda stuck and you know that only a new start will help.....I wish you all the best for getting the job (eventhough it would definitely suck if they just didn't ring you to tell you that you didn't get the job....)....but I guess getting that job or a new job in general would help you in making a new start

yeah well....I am not really upset.....I don't even know how I feel....not really sad either...

well we didn't talk much last week, but that was just because I was being kinda busy and I had the impression that he was being busy, too.....so I was hoping to see him on the weekend and I asked him what he was doing on the weekend on friday and he told me that he was going to a bigger city in Germany for the weekend with his best friend....so today I texted him and asked him how it was (since I am going to the same city in a month, too), but he didn't reply....and usually he replies pretty fast....and well idk, but my feeling is telling me that has either lost interest (and I am not even sure if I shall blame myself for having no self-confidence when it comes to this stuff or on him for being an idiot or on both of us)....it happened to me before that guys kinda "lost interest" and just didn't contact me anymore, because they got to know somebody else (or for other reasons I don't even know) and I wasn't fast enough...and I am kinda afraid that he got to know somebody else

so, if this is going to go down now then I can at least say that I have learned from this to be much much more self-confident....I have definitely learned this in the past weeks...

but well....nothing is lost....it is just a feeling and i might be wrong

this is probably the time to feel kinda unimportant again (for someone)

awww well I kinda know that feeling...I mean when you feel kinda stuck and you know that only a new start will help.....I wish you all the best for getting the job (eventhough it would definitely suck if they just didn't ring you to tell you that you didn't get the job....)....but I guess getting that job or a new job in general would help you in making a new start

yeah well....I am not really upset.....I don't even know how I feel....not really sad either...

well we didn't talk much last week, but that was just because I was being kinda busy and I had the impression that he was being busy, too.....so I was hoping to see him on the weekend and I asked him what he was doing on the weekend on friday and he told me that he was going to a bigger city in Germany for the weekend with his best friend....so today I texted him and asked him how it was (since I am going to the same city in a month, too), but he didn't reply....and usually he replies pretty fast....and well idk, but my feeling is telling me that has either lost interest (and I am not even sure if I shall blame myself for having no self-confidence when it comes to this stuff or on him for being an idiot or on both of us)....it happened to me before that guys kinda "lost interest" and just didn't contact me anymore, because they got to know somebody else (or for other reasons I don't even know) and I wasn't fast enough...and I am kinda afraid that he got to know somebody else

so, if this is going to go down now then I can at least say that I have learned from this to be much much more self-confident....I have definitely learned this in the past weeks...

but well....nothing is lost....it is just a feeling and i might be wrong

this is probably the time to feel kinda unimportant again (for someone)

Definitely! I've kind of given up on it though. I'm moving in less than two months so the chances of me getting a job are pretty slim.

I'd just wait and see what happens. It doesn't sounds good but sometimes there's a reason why people don't get back to you (and I don't mean because they don't care about you.) I think it's definitely his turn to get in touch with you now. Have you heard from him in the meantime?

It happened to me a few times that guys lost interest because they thought I didn't like them when I was just being shy. But I guess this guy knows that you like him, I mean you even gave him a guitar which isn't exactly a cheap present.

I've been in contact with him in the meantime....but not as much as we used to be and if I don't contact him he doesn't seem to do it....:\

I really don't know what is going on....idk, because we get along so well actually....and when I think of how we met and all the stuff we've been talking about...or when he told me that it is so cool to talk to me...I am seriously searching for the fault at myself....it is just a shame when things go to waste and you don't know why...it just sucks.

and when I am searching for the fault like thinking I acted too shy or not forward enough I notice that he wasn't that forward either....who knows? Maybe we are too similar when it comes to this stuff and that's why we've both fucked it up.....really, I don't know

ooooh and about the guitar......I didn't buy that guitar. I got it at work for free because a customer gave it to us, but we didn't actually need it either, because it isn't the best guitar....since that guy is a musician and plays the guitar we've been talking about him getting an acoustic one before....and he was asking me how much they cost, etc....and some days later I got that guitar for free at work....and I already own a guitar and nobody else needs the one from work..so I told him that I'd give it to him, because I know that he wants to get one....the guitar is still at my house and yesterday I texted him that it is still at my house and that I want to come over to his place and give it to him....first he kept asking if I didn't need it myself, because of the song I am writing, etc (I told him some days ago that I am writing my first own song)...I said no and that I think it is better if somebody who loves making music has a use for it.....and then he told me that he is really happy that I am giving that guitar to him....but we were both busy yesterday so I wonder when we meet again and I can give it to him....

okay then it is a different story about the guitar if you just got it for free at work..

it only would have been scary if you had bought it yourself to give it to him..

hmm - i hope it works out for you both! :\

dont get nervous if he doesnt text back for 2 days or so. i think some free space is important!

yeah I know that it is important not to contact him too much....usually I am not like that (like with friends...) I don't mind not texting them for 2 weeks, because I know that they are my friends and I can always contact them....I think whenever I get to know someone I get kinda "scared" that I might loose contact with them, esp. when I know that we get along so well and that there are not many people like them around....then I get afraid that it just goes to waste....

and thanks:wacko:

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa....ok....he IS an idiot

His facebook is saying now that he is in a relationship....and I am pretty sure that it is with one of those 19 or 20 year old girlies who aren't too mature (maybe she is a good fuck?)....oh my....I am afraid he will never learn:freak:

and how contradictory with all the things he's been telling me when I got to know him.....

I can't blame him though since we weren't dating or anything....and who knows? Maybe we could have gotten further if we talked about this stuff or if we both had a bit more of self-confidence....

I can't say I am being bitter or anything.....I was just seeing the good side of someone (like I always do until I finally find out that they are idiots....)...I might have been hesitant yeah (but I can't help it.....for me it takes a while to start a SERIOUS relationship with someone), but it was probably better since I might be too good or too mature for him....so I should be kinda glad that this didn't get too far

(it just sucks to know that he has a real good side)

I just feel kinda foolish now that I wanted to give that guitar to him and that my parents and their friends keep asking what is going on with me and him and I will have to admit that I am a fool because I believed in something with someone who is a fool which I should have known before.....:shifty:

Oh if I will ever get to know someone who is being serious with me?:wacky:

sometimes I wonder if my idea of this stuff is just wrong and on the other hand I guess I just always get to know the wrong guys...

Oh if I will ever get to know someone who is being serious with me?:wacky:

Yes you will.

And now don't waste a single thought about that piece of shit anymore and be happy that you still have that guitar, HA! :evilgrin:

naaah I don't think about this too much since it doesn't seem to be worth it....like I said I am not bitter or anything since it didn't get too far with the two of us anyway....I still know there is a good side of him, but if he chooses to be an idiot then it is his own fault...

this is not the first time this happened to me anyway....and I am glad that I am self confident enough now not to be sad about it

naaah I don't think about this too much since it doesn't seem to be worth it....like I said I am not bitter or anything since it didn't get too far with the two of us anyway....I still know there is a good side of him, but if he chooses to be an idiot then it is his own fault...

this is not the first time this happened to me anyway....and I am glad that I am self confident enough now not to be sad about it

It's good that you're not sad about him.

Ha, when I'm feeling bitter, it quickly turns into RAGE, which can be handled pretty well by destryoing something MWAHAH :devil:

Nah man, at least you learned something from it. :kiss: