✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THIS MAN SHOULD BE LOCKED UP

TwistedPolitik

You need to get off your high horse and quit painting a whole group of the population (men) as creepy child molesters. This is hidebound thinking that tears at the fabric of a society.

Seeing as though Reilly is male himself, I doubt he's saying that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be suggesting that as a society, we should particularly fear men hanging around children alone because women are less likely to hurt them.

Where and how did I suggest that?

Ever hear of SIDS? A lot of those cases were women killing their own children. There are many scientific studies on this, which I can link you to if you're interested.

This is how people talk about you when you talk absolute shit:

Miceal says:

why the hell is he talking about sudden infant death syndrome

Emily says:

what where

Miceal says:

Ever hear of SIDS? A lot of those cases were women killing their own children. There are many scientific studies on this, which I can link you to if you're interested.

Miceal says:

this is in the middle of talking about sexual abuse

Emily says:

LLOL

women killing babies has nothing to do with sexual assult

Miceal says:

yeah why not throw in cases of women killing children which has nothing to do with what we're talking about

Emily says:

hahahahaha i lollled

Emily says:

link him some horrific male killing their family story and say shi abut it

You need to get off your high horse and quit painting a whole group of the population (men) as creepy child molesters.

Where, WHERE did I do that!? I need you to show me this.

What usually happens to the women who get caught having sex with an underage boy? Usually nothing more severe than a slap on the wrist, when it's for a crime that would net a man decades in jail and permanent entry on a sex offenders list.

First of all, you made 2 points about how women are less likely to be caught and I answered them because they were pointless, and now you're moving away from that.

Secondly, I do agree that women get lenient punishments for the same crimes as men, but again this is fucking pointless, we were talking about prosecution and the amount of male or female sex offenders ('Sex offender' is a permanent term regardless of whether or not they are on a register, if they are removed they have still committed a sex offence in the past and still deemed a sex offender even if no longer considered a direct threat to childrens safety), so regardless of the severity of punishment, it doesn't matter, they are still classified as sex offenders, so please stop talking total nonsense. Thanks.

like also look at his wondering hands...

its all wrong,

BTW My lap top keyboard is not quick enough to how fast I type , there was a typo..

If he is not dead already he should die in pain, and if he dead already, he should be brought back to life to be killed again, but in pain... I almost cried when I seen this, then again, back in those times we may have not blinked twice when we saw something like this on our tv screens etc,

Oh Reilly, you've shamed me! How can I ever show my face in public again! After all, I'm supporting sexual deviants and attacks on sweet, innocent children!

Give me a break.

Seeing as though Reilly is male himself' date=' I doubt he's saying that. [/quote']

It's called being a "white knight". Men who want attention from women act like superfeminists to get it.

I agree that locking him up or killing him is obviously stupid

Okay. What do you think should be done with him? Be specific.

Also, explain how you would enforce your punishment. What if he refuses to obey? Will you shoot him?

If he were a woman of equal age, you people would think it was perfectly fine. Why the double standard?

I don't see where you're getting that from? The people that posted above you just said "ew that's disgusting what a perv" sort of posts. . . I don't see them anywhere even implying what you said.

I personally would find it just as disgusting if it was a woman.

I don't see where you're getting that from? The people that posted above you just said "ew that's disgusting what a perv" sort of posts. . . I don't see them anywhere even implying what you said.

I personally would find it just as disgusting if it was a woman.

Because there are many other TV shows and media featuring women getting close to children who aren't theirs, kissing them, etc. and there isn't any outrage about it.

Nice try, though.

Because there are many other TV shows and media featuring women getting close to children who aren't theirs, kissing them, etc. and there isn't any outrage about it.

Nice try, though.

I don't see where I was "trying" anything?

And I've never seen a television show in my life where women were kissing random children. Never.

Soap operas, Lamb Chop's Playalong, episodes of Wishbone, and I'm sure many others.

You and Reilly are trying to create outrage over something that's not a big deal.

Never heard of either of the two shows you've mentioned, and from the soap operas I've watched at my grandma's house they're all about family drama, not kissing random children.

And wtf? :wtf: I'm not trying to cause drama, I'm certainly not teaming up with Reilly (no offense Reilly :lips:), and I have no clue what you're talking about. I'm merely wondering why you made an assumption like that when there was nothing to base it on in the thread.

You can't shoot somebody for kissing someone. That's fucking wrong.

Agreed. That would obviously be going too far. However, if that sort of thing happened on TV today, it would definitely warrant investigation and possible prosecution, and almost certainly a sacking.

Of course, as I said previously, it would never make it to air in the first place. The pilot would be enough for it to be scrapped.;)

Agreed. That would obviously be going too far. However, if that sort of thing happened on TV today, it would definitely warrant investigation and possible prosecution, and almost certainly a sacking.

Of course, as I said previously, it would never make it to air in the first place. The pilot would be enough for it to be scrapped.;)

It's fine if he's fired or if the show is never aired. I've got no problem with social ostracism as a means of directing behavior.

It's fine if he's fired or if the show is never aired. I've got no problem with social ostracism as a means of directing behavior.

Well I reckon it's pretty certain his showbiz career would be well and truly over if it happened today.

You can laugh it off about how I've "shamed" you infront of everyone but I don't understand you, it's got nothing to do with an audience, if someone pointed out to me that I was trying to argue a point in the most pathetic and stupid of ways, I'd feel embarrassed for myself. But seeing as you're just going to move on about the SIDS thing, I guess you're totally fine feeling dumb as hell.

It's called being a "white knight". Men who want attention from women act like superfeminists to get it.

You are an absolute moron.

You keep making a (Totally messed up) point and then when challenged on it you move on to something else even more irrelevant and pointless, and I shouldn't have to answer any of your questions until you at least acknowledge some of mine, in specifics, I want to know;

-The 'scientific' data you possess which contradicts conviction rates.

-The reason as to why there would be such a massive cover up for female sex offenders to bring the numbers down so low in comparison with male sex offenders.

-Where I painted an entire gender as creepy perverts (Quote me).

-Where I (or Showbiz) was 'trying to create outrage'.

I thought I'd put it to you in sharp concise points to stop your mind wandering off into incoherent babble about SIDS or how more women are caught stealing from fruit stalls and somehow try to tie that in with sexual abuse.

You need to work on being rational, just because you think he doesn't deserve to be shot or imprisoned, you take it upon yourself to go on and make these mental statements to immediately jump to the defense of this guy. Even Mark who agrees with you more then anyone still has to admit that this is weird and beyond platonic.

Also on rationality, just because I'm saying that most sex offenders are male, which is something I think everyone can agree on, whether you like it or not (But of course we're waiting for your scientific data to prove us wrong) in no way does that make me a "superfeminist", you're totally retarded.

You and Reilly are trying to create outrage over something that's not a big deal.

What. the. hell.

*sigh*

Reilly, you're just being disagreeable for the lulz.

-The 'scientific' data you possess which contradicts conviction rates.

-The reason as to why there would be such a massive cover up for female sex offenders to bring the numbers down so low in comparison with male sex offenders.

-Where I painted an entire gender as creepy perverts (Quote me).

-Where I (or Showbiz) was 'trying to create outrage'.

1. I never claimed to have scientific data that contradicts conviction rates. I was simply pointing out that conviction rates aren't by any means scientific. They are regularly falsified, and I can link you to evidence that many rape claims against men are shown to be false. Women understand that shrieking "rape" is one golden bullet society has given them to totally destroy a man's life, regardless of evidence.

2. Reason for "massive cover up" - men (especially cops who already have low self esteem to begin with) tend to play "white knight". No, it's not a scientific claim. But it's something I think most neutral observers can agree occurs. Cops do the "guilty until proven innocent" thing when it comes to claims of sexual abuse by men. Sexual abuse cases by women aren't taken as seriously, and victims are told to "man up".

3. You're doing it now. The thematic nature of your posts in this thread has been nothing but "herp derp men are arrested more often for sexual abuse therefore the guy in this video is a total sexual pervert and should be locked up and shot, oh wait nevermind, not locked up and shot. I'm not really sure what the punishment should be. Herp derp."

4. All I know is that you people are afraid of men. It's a little funny when you think about it. Maybe you should get out the house more and go meet some more people with XY chromosomes. You might be pleasantly surprised. If you're still scurred, you can go join the team at Fox News and talk about how Pedophile Terrorists are Raping Amurrka.

Again, you ignored my question:

What would you do to this man, for kissing some children on the lips? Give me a detailed answer, I can't wait to hear it. Would you fine him? Shoot him? Hang him? What if everyone stood around watching you do it? Would you feel a bit awkward?

I can link you to evidence that many rape claims against men are shown to be false. Women understand that shrieking "rape" is one golden bullet society has given them to totally destroy a man's life, regardless of evidence.

Which is exactly why there have been many calls for the law to be changed so that only those actually convicted of a sex crime (or murder, for that matter) are identified, not just because they are charged or arraigned.

Many people's lives and/or careers have been ruined even though they were subsequently acquitted or had the charges dropped.

One high-profile example is former TV presenter John Leslie:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Leslie_%28television_presenter%29