✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAWF, MM and MTM wont be on the actual Album?

foxeh

I actually have no problems with ETIAW, MTM and MM to not be included on the album. That means we'll just get more new songs.

And I think it's "stoooooopid" to put songs that are already everywhere in the most anticipated album of the year.

And the fact that I won't have to buy the same songs 3 more times (because you now I'm going to buy 3 copies :D)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods closed 2 threads he created...
yip

Maybe mods are now serving EMI's interests
nope

The thing i dont understand, with so many spam threads in Coldplay section, and no threads are deleted,they deleted 2 of a guy that puta coldplay lp5 info

After ETIAW release there were created like 100 stupid useless threads and not one was deleted

It's not a matter of that. The dude created (at least) 10 accounts to spam the board, and was talking to each other as if they were different people; having that many accounts is a clear (gross) violation of forum guidelines, only one account is allowed per user. Threads were closed to help prevent further activity.

Not that we should have to explain that in the first place.

It's not a matter of that. The dude created (at least) 10 accounts to spam the board, and was talking to each other as if they were different people; having that many accounts is a clear (gross) violation of forum guidelines, only one account is allowed per user. Threads were closed to help prevent further activity.

Not that we should have to explain that in the first place.

Word.

I thought it was a general principle of justice and fairness to explain with detail any decision that affects the rights and interests of the users of this forum. But if you rather manage the forum like a third-world country dictatorship, that's up to you.

Of course you should. You are mods.

Stop telling us what to do. We know what we are doing and we're not going to take your rationale into account alone.

Have you read the forum guidelines at the first place anyway?

I thought it was a general principle of justice and fairness to explain with detail any decision that affects the rights and interests of the users of this forum. But if you rather manage the forum like a third-world country dictatorship, that's up to you.
Well I'm assuming you noticed that I made a comment in the first thread that was closed last night. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4845773&postcount=119

That should have been relatively self-explanatory, I'm not sure how many additional times it really needs to be explained.

I am not telling you what to do. At the end, you do whatever you want. I am just saying that I don't agree with the last sentence of NumbersGirl post, namely:

"Not that we should have to explain that in the first place".

See my post above re: it was already explained once before. No need for you to call this a third-world country.

Guest LiquidSky

wow...

I suggest you to stop with the insults

You're all behaving like childish bufoons

That said, I hope Moving to Mars is on the album but I have a feeling it won't be. ETIAW is on the album as it has been referred to as "a track from Coldplay's upcoming album" in various advertisments

Moving to Mars is so incredible it's hard to put into wordss!! I kind of hope it will be on the album even if that might mean one less new song.

Major Minus is awesome and I'm not sure whether or not it should be on there. It's a toss up for me.

Every Teardrop is a pretty good song although I don't know that it should be on the album. Maybe it should stay a single/ EP as it is. That being said I read someone saying it was like the BEP and other commercial music? I don't see it. Epic guitar. Finally a bass i can hear and an incredible one at that. Love the falsetto in the parts Chris uses it. All it needs is a little bit better lyrics and less synth I think ;P

Anyway, it's not really that commercial. There's barely even a chorus. And why the sudden backlash? What about Lost! ? There was a freaking hip-hop (sorta) beat on that sucker. I mean way more original than most but all the same. Awesome song but just saying. That's far more commercial than anything i can see in this song. And the collab. with Jay-Z? If people think they're going commercial i think they're missing some important things Coldplay has done in the past. Then again that beat thing is also just my opinion. :)

And they're still not collaborating with anyone. Besides maybe the guy with the Pierces who I've never heard of so they can't be that commercial I don't think? They didn't bring in Timbaland to produce. Or Swiss Beats. They didn't hire lyricists to write their lyrics. So you know what? I'd say they're are definitely clear of the commercial bit as it stands. And I'm glad of it. :) Sorry. I always do long posts. It's a habit. :P

Moving to Mars is so incredible it's hard to put into wordss!! I kind of hope it will be on the album even if that might mean one less new song.

Major Minus is awesome and I'm not sure whether or not it should be on there. It's a toss up for me.

Every Teardrop is a pretty good song although I don't know that it should be on the album. Maybe it should stay a single/ EP as it is. That being said I read someone saying it was like the BEP and other commercial music? I don't see it. Epic guitar. Finally a bass i can hear and an incredible one at that. Love the falsetto in the parts Chris uses it. All it needs is a little bit better lyrics and less synth I think ;P

Anyway, it's not really that commercial. There's barely even a chorus. And why the sudden backlash? What about Lost! ? There was a freaking hip-hop (sorta) beat on that sucker. I mean way more original than most but all the same. Awesome song but just saying. That's far more commercial than anything i can see in this song. And the collab. with Jay-Z? About the only rap artist I DO listen to but I'm just saying. If people think they're going commercial i think they're missing some important things Coldplay has done in the past. Then again that beat thing is also just my opinion. :)

And they're still not collaborating with anyone. Besides maybe the guy with the Pierces who I've never heard of so they can't be that commercial I don't think? They didn't bring in Timbaland to produce. Or Swiss Beats. They didn't hire lyricists writing their lyrics. So you know what? I'd say there are definitely clear of the commercial bit as it stands. And I'm glad of it. Sorry. I always do long posts. It's a habit.

I think the only times they will do commercial music when it's a collaboration is when they are collaborating with someone they are closed to, and not just set up with. I mean, they collaborated with Jay-Z, Kanye West and Michael Stipe, all of whom he speaks to sometimes or is fond of. Just my opinion though =P Plus, it doesn't really seem like they are going too commercial either way, Every Teardrop may seem commercial to some people, but it's something they probably felt like doing for the heck of it, just for it to be exciting. Look at Major Minus, Moving to Mars or Hurts Like Heaven, I don't think any of those are too commercial.