✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAWF, MM and MTM wont be on the actual Album?

foxeh

Well if they are on somekind of EP or even Single as B-Sides, they will not get on the Album, wont they?

And if thats the Case i kinda like it,

because we get even more Songs before the Release of LP5 :D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure, I think at least Major minus will be on the album, and i think it will be the main single, think about it , all the major minus media stuff, the MMM sings in coldplay clothes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIied2O8Wz1FnGpSO5lHmByIg0DlKY4gUKCppKjWMJvqK0NjiVnw&t=1

The oracle saying its one of her favorite songs, the lyrics "Got one eye on the road and one on you" in chris guitar.

The fact they anounce it as a "brand new song" (you don;t make such a deal for a simple B-side.

Its more probably ETIAW and MTM will not be on the album, but not sure

MTM sounds like a space - y song with epic guitar rifts and alot of sound, but i think there will be MORE tracks in the US and JAPAN itunes store, and i think ETIAW and MTM will be taken off the album, but talking about MM

I think it will be...

Guest howyousawtheworld
Im not sure, I think at least Major minus will be on the album, and i think it will be the main single, think about it , all the major minus media stuff, the MMM sings in coldplay clothes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIied2O8Wz1FnGpSO5lHmByIg0DlKY4gUKCppKjWMJvqK0NjiVnw&t=1

The oracle saying its one of her favorite songs, the lyrics "Got one eye on the road and one on you" in chris guitar.

The fact they anounce it as a "brand new song" (you don;t make such a deal for a simple B-side.

Its more probably ETIAW and MTM will not be on the album, but not sure

MTM sounds like a space - y song with epic guitar rifts and alot of sound, but i think there will be MORE tracks in the US and JAPAN itunes store, and i think ETIAW and MTM will be taken off the album, but talking about MM

I think it will be...

Believe this to be the case as well. Don't think ETIAW or MTM will be on the album.

Even in EMI's time of disppare I hope they don't make us buy the songs twice.

Oh they will if they can! but i have another theory, that none of the songs in these ETIAW EP will be on the actual album, the actual album will have as singles charlie brown and probably Princess of china.

BUT i think from these EP , another single will come off, and that will be major minus

:laugh3:

I think (though do not hope) ETIAW will be on the album and MM and MTM won't. But that's a worst case scenario. Or maybe worse would be that they will all be included. I'm not buying the EP until I know what will be on the album, I guess.

:facepalm:

I was going to make a lengthy post about how pre-album EP's drop all the time and how most digital markets don't make you buy the same song twice in those instances, but the above emote basically takes care of everything for me.

:facepalm:

I was going to make a lengthy post about how pre-album EP's drop all the time and how most digital markets don't make you buy the same song twice in those instances, but the above emote basically takes care of everything for me.

Technically, you don't have to buy the song twice (although I'm sure most of us will anyway, because we bought ETiaW back at the beginning of June)

But I think it's just EMI trying to milk as much out of Coldplay as they can. :shrug:

Technically, you don't have to buy the song twice (although I'm sure most of us will anyway, because we bought ETiaW back at the beginning of June)

I know iTunes has a feature where it will let you buy a full album at discount if you've bought some of its songs through previous releases before. With a physical release, though, you're out of luck.

But I think it's just EMI trying to milk as much out of Coldplay as they can. :shrug:

Well yeah, they know Coldplay is basically the one thing that's kept them afloat.

I would be very surprised if none of these songs made it onto the album. I really REALLY would not understand the band putting out a single they didn't plan on being apart of the album - by which I mean ETIAW.

If anything I think Major Minus could be left of the album at this point, as even though they've incorporated Major Minus Media into the clothing, it doesn't seem like they'd release two album songs before the album. I expect another song might make references to MM - as Coldplay's lyrics are often interrelated in albums and eras.

I hope MTM is good!

I just hope that they're doing this because they have so many great songs that they decided for those to be released apart from the album because they don't fit in the new album anymore. :thinking:

Might be their way of giving us more songs. :awesome:

I would be very surprised if none of these songs made it onto the album. I really REALLY would not understand the band putting out a single they didn't plan on being apart of the album - by which I mean ETIAW.

If anything I think Major Minus could be left of the album at this point, as even though they've incorporated Major Minus Media into the clothing, it doesn't seem like they'd release two album songs before the album. I expect another song might make references to MM - as Coldplay's lyrics are often interrelated in albums and eras.

I hope MTM is good!

They released Viva and Violet Hill before VLV, and they were both on the album.

I think all three of these songs will be on the new album.

I really hope that none of this songs will be in the album. Specially ETIAW and Moving to Mars. That way we can get more new songs when LP5 is released. It is true that VLV and VH were released as single before the album came out, but it is also true that by that time, we already knew the name of the album and its tracklist and those were singles of VLVODAAHF, which is not the case is here, because we know nothing about LP5.

. . . I forgot to mention the fact that these songs are being released on an EP before we get so much as a tracklisting or title for LP5. I think that significantly lowers their chances of making the cut. After all, if there are only 10-11 songs slated for the album, dropping 3 (possibly more) songs beforehand would be giving away a third of LP5

That seems very un-Coldplayish to me, unless we're lucky enough to get a double album.

Why does everyone have to make every song into an acronym...

I understand VLVODAAHF but seriously, MTM? MM? Why don't we all start using C (Clocks), T (Trouble) etc

My favorite Coldplay songs:

Y

T

P

C

AROBTTH

A

VH

DAAHF

LITII

GOW

CB