✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAWF, MM and MTM wont be on the actual Album?

foxeh

I dont want to sound like a "the Killers" fan here (because I am) , but , "somebody told me"

That would be great.

Also songs mixing suggest it wasn't perfect work, impeccable quality we know band likes.

And you know i might sound like jerk, but I also think Charlie not a big hit, at least Yellow, Clocks, Speed of Sound, VLV calibre. Perhaps I need listen studio version, for me it's on the same level with Major Minus - good song.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL OF THEM BUT ETIAW WILL

the album has at least 14 songs, the setlist has not been confirmed yet, but major minus and moving to mars are there for sure. and MX and HLH are the opening tracks while MTM is the closer for the album

the recording for the MAJOR MINUS video, starts next week, because it will be a single, it is in the space, they have pretty weird but cool ideas, they will record it after rock am ring

ETIAW video july 7 (FACT)

HITS , for not saying to much...

CK ....... Golden A I(L)UFO I(L)CKMX PRINCESS OC

and again, the most important term for this album

CK

do not think it as two letters, think it as a sing

CK

The artwork, ooo the artwork its done, and it is nothing like the MM, MTM and ETIAW artworks, its totally diferent, and the album as you already know has the name i have already said 1000 times...

hints

monday morning, WEDING BELLS, and expect a surprise because of "Spanish Rain" being the secong single, this a posivility, that is not confirmed yet, but it is for sure on the album.

CK

monday morning, WEDING BELLS, and expect a surprise because of "Spanish Rain" being the secong single, this a posivility, that is not confirmed yet, but it is for sure on the album.

CK

Oh, c'mon! Wedding Bells and Spanish Rain? I don't believe that for a second.

I think ETIAW is likely to be on there, but it seems kind of out of place with all the other songs we've heard, so maybe just a one-off single like CL? I would like MM to be on there, but not sure if it will since it's techically the b-side to ETIAW. Almost certain MTM will not be on the album. I think that's an album reject they tacked on to the EP. I say almost certain though, since no-one really knows!!

Well if he was just throwing his opinion out there it would be harmless but i think this guy knows something that's why they've banned him.

Did you not read what I said in the other thread?

His original account is not banned. If he has any info to share, he can do that with his original account. We do NOT allow multiple accounts.

You've been trolled.

Alright well false or not everything seems to have died down so I guess we should just wait until July 7 which will be the judgement day. But here's a thought: maybe the etiaw video really is coming out that day and mx or coldplaying.com or whatever knows that and built everything else off of that? The way he sort of said "well i've seen the video, do you believe me now?" sorta led me to believe that's the one piece of info that's true and when it really happens everybodys gonna think that this guy was telling the truth about everything all along.

The thing i dont understand, with so many spam threads in Coldplay section, and no threads are deleted,they deleted 2 of a guy that puta coldplay lp5 info

After ETIAW release there were created like 100 stupid useless threads and not one was deleted

@coldplayisawsome - i see what ur saying. I guess all of those are pretty repeptitive, but with charlie brown i just think they should have added more to the song than the riff. I dont think it can carry the whole song all the way through. They do add a bridge, but i dont fell like it adds much to the song and isnt nearly as good as the riff. I guess i think its just kinda empty, but still a great song

I think they're using ETIAW to warm people to Coldplay again... Viva was 3 years ago, so they need to be 'reintroduced' in some way. I'm pretty sure it will be on the album, as (in marketing terms) it would be ridiculous not to put your big hit single on your new album. I think you should consider the 'EP' now released as a way to put out an extra album track (Major Minus) for people to get to know that song as it's played during gigs, and to put out a new b-side (Moving To Mars). So I'm saying ETIAW and MM will be on the album, MTM isn't. And the other songs they're playing live (MX/HLH, UATW, CB and maybe also POC) will definitely be on the album.