✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Visca El Barça!

Barcelona end up becoming a really annoying team.. ! I used to love them when I first moved here.. but in the end, they made me turn, and I now like Espanyol and Madrid as my spanish teams... fans are much friendly than Barca fans !

• 4 weeks later...

Barsa didn't play their best, but that was expected, given that they were missing Xavi, Messi, Puyol, and Pique. Terrible missed call on Owen's goal, and for some reason none of the commentators here in the US mentioned it.

I'm not sure where the commentary I was watching the match on came from, the main commentator was english and the co-commentator sounded Dutch, but they did just play it up as a typical Owen goal and didn't mention the blatant offside.

• 2 weeks later...

Visca y força el Barça! I live now in Barcelona and proud to live near the Camp Nou just hundreds meters from me :P it´ssoooooo wonderful! just they are THE best and of course now they´re little under than other years ago ... but they still be THE best of all the team :P I love their culture and how they play football ... just BARÇA! :D

• 1 month later...