✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I recorded the Austin City Limits show that aired at midnight Saturday/Sunday, but I didn't get a chance to watch it all the way through yet. I fastforwarded at 5-minute intervals to see which songs were inluded in show (versus everything that they performed that night).

♫ I'm so glad... I'm so glad... they included TASOO - oo-ooo-oo-oo-o-ooo ♫ :drunk:

Then there was a song that I didn't recognize, and Thom didn't say the name beforehand so I was lost. Then I looked online at the setlist and suddenly realized that I never went back to watch the videos for Indentikit! I intentionally didn't watch any videos before the Detroit concert becuase I wanted to experience a new song for the first time live. But then they didn't actually play it at the Detroit concert, and I forgot to go back and watch any Identikit videos! WELL, since Saturday night was the first time I've heard Identikit... I must say, I really like it. Better than Ful Stop, methinks.

Všechno nejlepší! (Not sure if I wrote that correctly but you know what I mean.)

Watching Jonny play the guitar during PS equals pr0n. :dazzled:

Thats in czech and very close to slovakian and thank you of course :kiss:

:awesome: Have fun!

I want to go to another concert so bad. :bigcry:

Me too,oh wait Im going tommorow :laugh3: