Radiohead

I'm years late to this, but I got this beaut in the mail today. :awesome:

A49StU2CUAAcfZj.jpg:large

Love it! 'Tis a beauty, indeed.

i love 10"s i wish i cold afford that

edit: i wish i cold?

That's your inner Coldplay fanboy coming through. :P

I know, holy crap! These setlists are getting better and better :wacky:

edit: Unrelated, but I now have a sudden urge to listen to In Rainbows even though it's the middle of the night...

Do it. It's perfect in the night-time.

Also.... I went to see them at Bercy, Paris (night 2) and it was a better gig than Codroipo, I think. The crowd was FANTASTIC and the band loved it so much that Thom made Jonny speak in French about how they loved being there. WHAT EVEN. :surprised:

We also got to meet Ed, Thom and Clive, which was great (they signed our setlists and tickets etc. but we weren't allowed to take photos) but the others either left the venue really early or really late. I think Jonny left late because he signed someone's setlist whereas I only got 3 autographs. All in all, it was so so so great. :3

They actually played A Wolf At The Door tonight :o

Yes, what a nice surprise!

My god, they were absolutely amazing last night. Great setlist, although I missed some of my favourites like Pyramid Song and Weird Fishes. Crowd was good too.

Definitely one or the best gigs I've seen.

Also.... I went to see them at Bercy, Paris (night 2) and it was a better gig than Codroipo, I think. The crowd was FANTASTIC and the band loved it so much that Thom made Jonny speak in French about how they loved being there. WHAT EVEN. :surprised:

We also got to meet Ed, Thom and Clive, which was great (they signed our setlists and tickets etc. but we weren't allowed to take photos) but the others either left the venue really early or really late. I think Jonny left late because he signed someone's setlist whereas I only got 3 autographs. All in all, it was so so so great. :3

Oh God that's so awesome! :awesome: I'm so happy for you!

Yes, Strasbourg. Feels weird that I could raise myself from this sofa now, get into my car and be there in time to even still get some Caribou. The last tickets of this tour which are available, also.

But no, too much to do at work tomorrow. Hope Mrk has a great time.