✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

STOP PLAYING ARPEGGI SO EARLY IN THE SET GOD DAMN YOU RADIOHEAD
INDEED... MAYBE THEY WILL FIX THAT ISSUE BY THE TIME THEY GET TO YOU

of course that's assuming they actually play it at your show

And by the way, am I the only one who thinks that EIIRP isn't a very good closer? It seems so blah; I'd rather see them go out with a bang.

WE GOT HUNTING BEARS and STREET SPIRIT FUCK YEAH

We were also rained on, bitten by mosquitoes, nearly crushed by a drunken guy who got pulled out when RH came on stage but what the hey. I got centre rail and it was FANTASTIC. Got to hear lots of songs I hadn't heard live yet, too. :nice:

282315_3494060644220_1047245060_n.jpg

We were also rained on, bitten by mosquitoes, nearly crushed by a drunken guy who got pulled out when RH came on stage but what the hey. I got centre rail and it was FANTASTIC. Got to hear lots of songs I hadn't heard live yet, too. :nice:

That's a pretty phenomenal setlist, truth be told :D

282315_3494060644220_1047245060_n.jpg

YES IT WAS AMAZING

I didn't meet you but still

I arrived there around 6 pm and got 5th row in front of Jonny!

The group of people around me (including me :P) were dancing pretty crazy like Thom dances and Thom pointed at us at one moment during the concert :cheesy:

Somebody crushed during The Daily Mail and some drunken idiot wanted to start moshing during Planet Telex so he was crashing into everyone but we managed to stop him.

Also, there was an older lady in front of me and she knew EVERY song! She even danced crazy with us :lol:

And STREET SPIRIT and HUNTING BEARS :bomb:

I must also admit that I was disappointed with Caribou's set. They had an awful sound, you couldn't hear anything. "Sun" was pretty good though.

Oh and I loved how they left after Everything In It's Right Place and just when everyone thought it was over, Jonny ran back and started the Idioteque beats! :dance:

EDIT: It's so cool that you got the setlist, Nina! I managed to get to the front row just when they finished but didn't get a setlist :(

I didn't get the setlist, a friend did and she took a picture of it. I love it how there were some older people at the gig and I'm pretty impressed by this older lady you mentioned. :awesome: There was this Mexican guy behind us and he was a pretty big fan, I think. We talked a bit about the older versions of the songs etc. and he was so happy to be there in Codroipo. :nice:

During Feral, a guy started moshing, so I gave him an angry look and then he was all "Sorry!" but then he started chanting "Radio-ed! Radio-ed! Radio-ed!" during the song and it pissed me off. I turned back again and showed him the finger. It was okay for a while but then Thom had to tell him to shut the fuck up but in a more subtle way. Ensue claps from the front row. :lol:

I didn't get the setlist, a friend did and she took a picture of it. I love it how there were some older people at the gig and I'm pretty impressed by this older lady you mentioned. :awesome: There was this Mexican guy behind us and he was a pretty big fan, I think. We talked a bit about the older versions of the songs etc. and he was so happy to be there in Codroipo. :nice:

During Feral, a guy started moshing, so I gave him an angry look and then he was all "Sorry!" but then he started chanting "Radio-ed! Radio-ed! Radio-ed!" during the song and it pissed me off. I turned back again and showed him the finger. It was okay for a while but then Thom had to tell him to shut the fuck up but in a more subtle way. Ensue claps from the front row. :lol:

Haha amazing! :D

How did you like Caribou?