✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Pyramid Song. I would've LOVED LSP but alas, they chose a better known song. It was amazing despite that, as I love Pyramid Song.

Without further ado, here come Hunting Bears and Feral:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kknFb--8ajI&hd=1]Radiohead - Separator live @ Villa Manin [italy, Codroipo, 2012/09/26] - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't get the setlist, a friend did and she took a picture of it. I love it how there were some older people at the gig and I'm pretty impressed by this older lady you mentioned. :awesome: There was this Mexican guy behind us and he was a pretty big fan, I think. We talked a bit about the older versions of the songs etc. and he was so happy to be there in Codroipo. :nice:

During Feral, a guy started moshing, so I gave him an angry look and then he was all "Sorry!" but then he started chanting "Radio-ed! Radio-ed! Radio-ed!" during the song and it pissed me off. I turned back again and showed him the finger. It was okay for a while but then Thom had to tell him to shut the fuck up but in a more subtle way. Ensue claps from the front row. :lol:

I think that is probably the most solid setlist to date. I was going to ask where Hunting Bears was on the setlist since it wasn't in the picture, but I see from the vid that is was with Feral. I'm so happy that you got front row! How early did you get to the venue?

Oh and I loved how they left after Everything In It's Right Place and just when everyone thought it was over, Jonny ran back and started the Idioteque beats! :dance:
That's awesome! Considering the recent discussion about EIIRP not being a very good closer, it's great that they decided to "go out with a bang" like that and throw in Idioteque. Songs like that or The National Anthem or anything else with lots of energy are good closers, imho.

I think that is probably the most solid setlist to date. I was going to ask where Hunting Bears was on the setlist since it wasn't in the picture, but I see from the vid that is was with Feral. I'm so happy that you got front row! How early did you get to the venue?

That's awesome! Considering the recent discussion about EIIRP not being a very good closer, it's great that they decided to "go out with a bang" like that and throw in Idioteque. Songs like that or The National Anthem or anything else with lots of energy are good closers, imho.

Yeah it was great as a closer :)

Oh and Hunting Bears was actually played as the outro for The National Anthem

I got to the venue in late morning but it's aafe to get there later but it depends on the weather and the nation (don't want to be racist or anything but I think that is a factor), so it's always a bit of a wild guess. But early afternoon should be okay, too.

I was glad they didn't finish off with EIIRP as they did that in Prague and while it was an awesome life vedsion of the song, it felt rather anticlimactic with Ed and Jonny as the last to leave the stage. In that light, Idioteque was much much better.

I'm not going to Strassbourg but I will be at Paris 2.

Val, if you're reading this - can you send me a PM? Can't access VMs for some reason.

My ideal Radiohead setlist...

(Intro: Harry Patch)

1 Lotus Flower

2 Bodysnatchers

3 The National Anthem

4 There There

5 Sail to the Moon

6 Codex

7 All I Need

8 Reckoner

9 Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

10 Karma Police

11 You And Whose Army

12 2+2=5

13 15 Step

14 Talk Show Host

15 Life in a Glasshouse

16 Give Up the Ghost

17 The Tourist

18 Planet Telex

19 Idioteque

20 Paranoid Android

21 Nude

22 Street Spirit

23 How to Disappear Completely

24 Lucky

25 Motion Picture Soundtrack

The Bends: 2 (+1 b-side)

OK Computer: 4

Kid A: 4

Amnesiac: 2

Hail to the Thief: 3

In Rainbows: 6

The King of Limbs: 3

I don't think anyone else will do this, but it would be cool if you did! :D

My ideal Radiohead setlist...

(Intro: Harry Patch)

1 Lotus Flower

2 Bodysnatchers

3 The National Anthem

4 There There

5 Sail to the Moon

6 Codex

7 All I Need

8 Reckoner

9 Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

10 Karma Police

11 You And Whose Army

12 2+2=5

13 15 Step

14 Talk Show Host

15 Life in a Glasshouse

16 Give Up the Ghost

17 The Tourist

18 Planet Telex

19 Idioteque

20 Paranoid Android

21 Nude

22 Street Spirit

23 How to Disappear Completely

24 Lucky

25 Motion Picture Soundtrack

The Bends: 2 (+1 b-side)

OK Computer: 4

Kid A: 4

Amnesiac: 2

Hail to the Thief: 3

In Rainbows: 6

The King of Limbs: 3

I don't think anyone else will do this, but it would be cool if you did! :D

Pretty much this, just add The Butcher somewhere

Why the fuck are they playing Feral is what I wanna know. Utter heap of useless, useless rubbish, that song. I won't mince me words.
Oh for God's sake, shut up.

It's a great song live, it comes across as very layered and pretty organic and it's better than what you hear on CD. It's not my favourite song ever but it sure isn't rubbish.

Have you seen it live?

It was one of the highlights live. Really, after seeing it live it is probably my favourite song off TKOL.

I had the Basement version on my iPod. I've watched the video of it too.

I'm sorry, I just can't stand it. It's rubbish. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish.

I understand, tastes differ. I, for one, am indifferent to most of the stuff on HTTH and Amnesiac. :escaping:

My mates all say HTTT is a masterpiece, but I think it sounds torn, agitated, and underthought.

It's an apocalypse for the sake of the peace offering, In Rainbows.

Why the fuck are they playing Feral is what I wanna know. Utter heap of useless, useless rubbish, that song. I won't mince me words.
Here's a video I shot at the Detroit show. That security guard was in my view during the entire concert. Something tells me you'd appreciate his reaction from 2:32-2:45. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONEA3f8rubo]Radiohead - Feral - Detroit / Palace of Auburn Hills - June 11, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I think that one of TKOL's biggest flaws is that the studio versions of most songs are weaker (sometimes a lot) than when played live. For example, I really can't stand Feral on the album but from what I heard from the YT videos it's awesome live (the only song I don't like in both versions is Moning MrMagpie).

Then said, I like this album way more than one year ago

I think that one of TKOL's biggest flaws is that the studio versions of most songs are weaker (sometimes a lot) than when played live. For example, I really can't stand Feral on the album but from what I heard from the YT videos it's awesome live (the only song I don't like in both versions is Moning MrMagpie).

Then said, I like this album way more than one year ago

I like some of the remixes more than some of the songs too.

Caribou's Little By Little and Brokenchord's Give Up The Ghost in particular.