✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I love it, but there's no bass? would have thought if Flea was involved there'd be something more than the synth bass...

it sounds like it's just Thom tbh

wow i love it :wacko:

^I also noticed the lack of bass :blank:

Yeah I know, Flea! Where are yooooou?

But I don't care, I freaking love this song.

I'm sure we'll hear plenty more bass when AFP perform it live. *ahem*

So... maybe this is what came out of his use of Jack White's studio a few months ago? Interesting that it just popped into my head two days ago, and then poof we get this. I SEE THE FUTURE, YO.

edit, about 10.5 hours later: Okay I downloaded it from iTunes... I'm not sure where you're getting that there's no bass. Maybe you don't have your headphones on? There's a (very) strong bass line for the first 1:30, then again from 2:40-3:30. At other points it is softer, but deeper.

Oh and if you want to put it into some sort of playlist... throw "Blue Clouds" by Monkeytown in immediately after. The percussion outro on Default flows to the intro to Blue Clouds wonderfully.

I'm sure we'll hear plenty more bass when AFP perform it live. *ahem*

edit, about 10.5 hours later: Okay I downloaded it from iTunes... I'm not sure where you're getting that there's no bass. Maybe you don't have your headphones on? There's a (very) strong bass line for the first 1:30, then again from 2:40-3:30. At other points it is softer, but deeper.

oh, i know there's bass. it's just a simple sine wave playing simple notes though! simliar to thom's solo stuff. makes me doubt whether flea was involved...