✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

wait why were you in her room

we are friends and we are neighbors. it may sound weird but it is only about 10 seconds to walk up to her door. and we have the same clique.. we are like one family in this building here because there are several living communities in here. i just fell in love with her i think and i feel stupid somehow. i am a shy person and i like to run away from problems and situations like that. we did talk about radiohead several times and she sent me a link to house of cards today. what am i supposed to think of that now?

hello i saw radiohead it was pretty cool

i was 5 or 6th row on jonny's side. it was his birthday?

they played a lot of songs but had to skip EIIRP and 15 Step because of the venue's strict timetables i think (also could have been because Thom's voice wasn't at 100% which he blamed on jetlag)

there there and weird fishes (obviously) were my favourites. the crowd was alright and judging from some reviews ive seen a lot of them were expecting more from The Bends/Ok Computer...eughhgh...

my friend said he looked over at me when they were playing weird fishes and i had the biggest grin on my face. that sounds about right.

ANYWAY it was perfect i love them a lot and cant really believe it happened. here's the setlist and here's a not very good picture my dad took!

E9jl8.jpg?1?9508

oh and i tried meeting them but the venue is duuumb and has a lot of barbed wire fences and large polynesian security guards :uhoh:

hello i saw radiohead it was pretty cool
I'm tempted to sig this.

my friend said he looked over at me when they were playing weird fishes and i had the biggest grin on my face. that sounds about right.
:cheesy: omg YAY Eddie you got your song!!!

the venue is duuumb and has a lot of barbed wire fences
D:

I'm still upset at myself for not seeing them when they came through Dallas earlier this year. :sad:

I know that feel. I was in Manchester on the day of the Manchester concert and didn't see them. The setlist they played that night was amazing... HTDC, Planet Telex, Airbag, Arpeggi, Ful Stop, Twisted Words... :(