✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Yes, Strasbourg. Feels weird that I could raise myself from this sofa now, get into my car and be there in time to even still get some Caribou. The last tickets of this tour which are available, also.

But no, too much to do at work tomorrow. Hope Mrk has a great time.

:bomb: That's what sucks the most.. the knowledge that you could've made it but you have too much work waiting for you. :(

Amazing concert!

I'll write a review tomorrow :)

Can't wait to read it. :D

Ok, so, me and my parents got at the venue around 6 PM. My father was tired because he had to drive for more than 5 hours so he prefered to take a seated place while me and my mother got 3rd row in front of Jonny and I had a very good view (I could see all six very well). There we waited for 2 hours until Caribou (which I really enjoyed) started playing. After he and his musicians left, roadies started to get the stage ready (Duncan had some trouble sintonizing Jonny's transistor radio but in the end he finally managed to make it work). The concert itself was fantastic: all of them were in a very good shape and mood and the sound was very good too. I really liked the setlist too. Also, when Ed approached to Jonny before Arpeggi, he imited Jonny's face :lol:

Ok, so, me and my parents got at the venue around 6 PM. My father was tired because he had to drive for more than 5 hours so he prefered to take a seated place while me and my mother got 3rd row in front of Jonny and I had a very good view (I could see all six very well). There we waited for 2 hours until Caribou (which I really enjoyed) started playing. After he and his musicians left, roadies started to get the stage ready (Duncan had some trouble sintonizing Jonny's transistor radio but in the end he finally managed to make it work). The concert itself was fantastic: all of them were in a very good shape and mood and the sound was very good too. I really liked the setlist too. Also, when Ed approached to Jonny before Arpeggi, he imited Jonny's face :lol:

you got there at 6 and managed to get 3rd row in front of Jonny? wow. maybe my flight getting in at 3 wont be so bad afterall

(glad you had fun. radiohead are the best)

you got there at 6 and managed to get 3rd row in front of Jonny? wow. maybe my flight getting in at 3 wont be so bad afterall
Still, try to get there as early as possible. But don't jump the queue, please. :sleep: Do you have someone to keep a place for you in the queue?

Mrk, that's awesome! So glad you got so close to the stage despite getting to the venue at 6 pm. :blush: I hope you got to hear all the songs you wanted.

Also, I love the band's interaction on stage - sometimes it's just the tiny little things like looking over one's shoulder to see what another band member's doing or Colin taking a picture of Thom or the crowd etc... It's so nice to see that they work as a team and not purely as individuals.

That's amazing! :)

:bomb: That's what sucks the most.. the knowledge that you could've made it but you have too much work waiting for you. :(

Yeah, I also failed at producing the necessary spontaneity tho, ugh, how can I. /:

Yay lovely! I loved Caribou too, they were fantastic.

Is it just me who finds that one trades view for sound, when being up front? Separator and Reckoner e.g. (am a sucker for both) didn't fully work there, cos I couldn't get the whole audio-picture (or however you'd call it in english). Not that I'm complaining, since I expected it and think it's technically inevitable, non?

plus a little weekend treat (austin brock!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFFhOjT3lX8&feature=plcp][DVD] Radiohead - 2 Meter Sessions 1995 [4 Songs] - YouTube[/ame]

The latest issue of Uncut features Jonny Greenwood answering questions from fans:

Lots of cool bits. Jonny also answers a few questions from Matt Bellamy, Stephen Malkmus and Adam Buxton

Here's some scans.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/mbmwip.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ylv3gp.jpg

Great to hear confirmation of Burn the Witch and Present Tense. Really hope they manage to figure out the arrangements.

Can't get the stink off

He's been hanging round for days

Comes like a comet

Suckered you but not your friends

One day he'll get to you

And teach you how to be a holy cow

You do it to yourself, you do

And that's what really hurts

Is that you do it to yourself

Just you and no one else

You do it to yourself

You do it to yourself

Don't get my sympathy

Hanging out the 15th floor

You've changed the locks three times

He still comes reeling through the door

One day I'll get you

And teach you how to get to purest hell

Just you, you and no one else

You do it to yourself

You do it to yourself

Just you, you and no one else

You do it to yourself

You do it to yourself.. yourself.. yourself..

Oh man, I wish I could find a girl who shares my love of Radiohead... there don't seem to be many fans my age though, especially female ones :cry:

there are definitely some girls out there! the one i love has in rainbows and ok computer and kid a in her shelf but i am not with her yet. i hope that will change soon. i am afraid that it doesn't work out well :embarrassed: