✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I like some of the remixes more than some of the songs too.

Caribou's Little By Little and Brokenchord's Give Up The Ghost in particular.

HOLY CRAP YES

I made a Radiohead mixtape (CD) for my car and this is the only remix on it. I can't get enough of it.

HOLY CRAP YES

I made a Radiohead mixtape (CD) for my car and this is the only remix on it. I can't get enough of it.

What I love about it is the density and delicacy in equal part. The colossal bass drops juxtaposed against the simplistic acoustic guitar.

If dubstep sounded like that, I think less people would have beef with it.

Finally!!!!! Been to the first Berlin date last saturday. I queued and chatted from about 11:30 am with people from Canada, Italy, the UK, Sweden, the US, China and France, which was really nice. Radiohead rehearsed Bodysnatchers, Ful Stop and These Are My Twisted Words from what I remember. After admission I ran for my bloody life and got second row between Thom and Jonny, what to do, uuugh. This turned out to be the spot where Thom spends most of the time when he gets to the edge of the stage...I think he's the bestest celebrity crush I will ever have. While Caribou still sound-checked, our dear Colin spent half an hour on stage with an apparently super naughty tiny electric box, which he once yelled 'oh, for fuck's sake' at, stupid little thing, really. Colin's got really small hands, just so you know.

Jonny's guitar tech on the other hand has got an awfully massive and terrible tribal ass-antler tattoo and isn't too bad at a guitar either, and there they were, the Ondes Martenot, Jonny's guitars and countless synths, Thom's piano....I got pumped. Like omg.

It then rained a tad and a quite romantic double rainbow streched over the Wuhlheide ( true story!) so the altogether lovely crowd aaaaaaawwwwed and everybody was like: 'look, we're in rainbows'! Sort of inevitable, still rather pathetic, non? Hehe.

Then Caribou, who were ace and energetic and well-loved and thus very happy.

They ended their set with a fucking neat rendition of 'Sun', while the actual one had long slipped behind the horizon. Luckily the techies' rearranging of the stage didn't feel too long so eventually the lights turned down, the music-tape of warming old Samba tunes faded out and with Ed coming first, the fucking best band of our time entered and kicked things off with Lotus Flower and I immediately got all mushy and giddy because I suck at being cool. Fine fine selist with lots off of In Rainbows, which I hardly resented. I was especially happy about Pyramid Song, Arpeggi, Nude, Planet Telex, Airbag, Staircase and the ever so cheesy Supercollider; Myxomatosis was genius for pogoing all the day's waiting and anticipation out, Idioteque as third and final encore was perfect to end this good solid concert. One can actually see me dancing my little life away to the ice-age COOOMING somewhere in here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO2-G_-hndU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Radiohead - Idioteque (live) - Berlin Wuhlheide - 29.9.2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Btw, it's well worth queuing for all fanboys and -girls, since both Ed and Thom are quite interactive with the people up front, at least at this show. And getting to see Jonny's entire performance-thing was something I personally enjoyed a lot, though it actually made me feel shy to watch also, it's so special.

Next time I'll go for the sound tho and stay further back, I found it quite messy soundwise.

But oh man, they're the greatest. I'm still in shock, omgomg, I've seen Radiohead.