✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

They were wonderful last night. Truly brilliant.

But what confused the fuck out of me was that two girls, no older than 20, sat through the whole thing looking bored, then stood up for Staircase, danced, went mad, then sat down for the rest.

But no, it was amazing, I phoned my mates when their favourites came on. I would've phoned more, but for a minute there, I lost my cell.

They were wonderful last night. Truly brilliant.

But what confused the fuck out of me was that two girls, no older than 20, sat through the whole thing looking bored, then stood up for Staircase, danced, went mad, then sat down for the rest.

But no, it was amazing, I phoned my mates when their favourites came on. I would've phoned more, but for a minute there, I lost my cell.

lol I see what you did there you sneaky monkey

Yes sometimes there are people that are just interested in one or two songs, which is a shame, but unavoidable. And I don't think it's really an age issue; there are oodles of teens who wholly appreciate Radiohead's entire career. There were lots of teens standing in line at the Detroit concert that were SO into the entire show, it was great to see that.

Yes sometimes there are people that are just interested in one or two songs, which is a shame, but unavoidable. And I don't think it's really an age issue; there are oodles of teens who wholly appreciate Radiohead's entire career. There were lots of teens standing in line at the Detroit concert that were SO into the entire show, it was great to see that.

Then there are the older fans who don't care for anything after OK Computer (like my dad :lol:)

lol I see what you did there you sneaky monkey

Yeah

But

Two girls going mad for Staircase?

The point wasn't who they were, the point was... Staircase?

I was expecting that reaction from Karma Police or There There maybe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xkL4TQu4ko&feature=youtube_gdata_player](2012/03/06) PBS ACL, Thom & Ed - YouTube[/ame]

short interview with ed and thom at the acl taping

eddie, have fuuuuun! should you go early, think about trying to get to that spot where i was in berlin, cos you'll probably literally bathe in thom's smile too there. should you be into that sort of thing, that is. (:

eddie, have fuuuuun! should you go early, think about trying to get to that spot where i was in berlin, cos you'll probably literally bathe in thom's smile too there. should you be into that sort of thing, that is. (:

my flight doesnt get in till 3pm which kinda sucks (i would line up from 6am if i could) but hopefully it'll be okay!

Tonight's London gig got Airbag, Videotape, Bodysnatchers, The National Anthem, I Might Be Wrong, Planet Telex and Street Spirit. Lucky people :o

Lucky me! National Anthem and Planet Telex made me look like a monkey :laugh3:

The best part for me was personally Everything in its right place + True Love Waits.

Oh and Airbag what a song.

For anyone that missed it, a British man recently made the news for trying to sell two tickets on Gumtree for Radiohead's gig last night with these terms and conditions:

"I have 2 x seated Radiohead tickets for sale to tomorrow nights (9th October) gig at the O2 arena also featuring Caribou. I am selling them for face value (£55 + £5 booking fee). The reason these 2 tickets are for sale is because it recently became apparent that my girlfriend (now ex), who was supposed to be coming with her friend, has been fornicated with 2 other men during our 3 year relationship. It is therefore necessary that the people purchasing these tickets be attractive females that will pose in flirty photos with us at the Radiohead gig - thus making the cheating cum bucket inconcievably outraged. The highest form of love for Radiohead is also mandatory. Sex after the concert is optional but encouraged. Cheers. Stu"

:lol: