Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Radiohead

Featured Replies

  • Replies 26.4k
  • Views 1.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lol I haven't been here in 5 years but I decided to pop my head back in for some nostalgia. Seems like this was my last post so here's an update... I finally saw Radiohead live in Manchester in 2017 a

I dont' have Up on the ladder btw :(

ย 

I didnt have it either..i thought i got it already..:\

ย 

Does anyone know what they said today on hodiau?

The latest image on Radioheadโ€™s Hodiau Direkton has been encoded as โ€˜MARCH WA Xโ€™. This whole Worm Buffet icon coding has been taken up a notch. โ€˜MARCHโ€™ can be interpreted as the month of the release of Radioheadโ€™s new album.

ย 

Then the X could be a 10. March 10th? Or WA (23) and + X (1) = March 24th. Both March 10th and 24th are Mondaysโ€ฆ So, who knows if we can actually spin LP7 on one of those dates.

ย 

http://www.ateaseweb.com/2007/09/27/worm-buffet-do-we-have-a-release-date/

ย 

discussion : http://www.ateaseweb.com/mb/index.php?showtopic=235018680

To hide the links:

ย 

[url!=!"http://www.blahblah.com/dhfgtufthd.mp3!"!]here's dhfgtufthd[!/url!]

ย 

Removing the !'s

does anybody have an mp3 of the 'bit of tape from the studio' they posted online a few weeks back? my quicktime doesn't want to play it for some reason :(

To hide the links:

ย 

[url!=!"http://www.blahblah.com/dhfgtufthd.mp3!"!]here's dhfgtufthd[!/url!]

ย 

Removing the !'s

I know I figured long time ago

Is it just me' date=' or is DAS offline?[/quote']it was, yes, but it's up again! :nice:

So that Lp7 site which has a countdown on?

ย 

The management say it's fake, but I smell a lie.

I hope its a lie! I bet you alot of interested fans will be watching it tonight/today depending on your timezone.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

does anybody have an mp3 of the 'bit of tape from the studio' they posted online a few weeks back? my quicktime doesn't want to play it for some reason :(

ย 

Try youtube, lots of links for it there.

Yeah the LP7 thing was just a stupid hoax.

ย 

^I've never seen that picture!! "I really must go take a piss now.." It's hysterical.. there are a lot of Chris quotes about how he loves Thom and RH but Thom doesn't really love him back :P

Whoa...I've just read that Thom is only 5'5 1/2 ??

yeah I love his other covers too.

ย 

hah this pic

ย 

yhuhuyhuew0lq9.png

ย 

hahahaha this pic made my day:lol:

GET READY FOLKS THE ALBUM IS AVAILBLE STARTING 10/10! I AM SO FUCKIN EXCITED FINALLY!!

ย 

here's the link: http://www.inrainbows.com/Store/index.html

ย 

no record label folks they are doing on their own it looks like cuz you can only get it from this site!

ย 

http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace/

ย 

ย 

apparently you can get it digitally for download as of 10/10.. They have a 2 CD discbox available to ship by 12/3. !

ย 

I am getting both for sure!

In Rainbows.

ย 

Wow. It's been lp7 for so long it's kind of weird having a real name...

ย 

ย 

:nice:

HOLY FUCK

ย 

OMFG

ย 

OMFG

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.