✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

• 4 weeks later...

FROM NME.com

ETHER SONGS

New music from members of RADIOHEAD will be played for the first time at the LONDON ETHER FESTIVAL, NME.COM can reveal.

Material penned by Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood will form part of The London Sinfonietta at the London Royal Festival Hall (March 27-28).

Organisers say the events will feature "two evenings of experimentation, collaboration and cross-genre juxtaposition".

New music from Greenwood and Yorke will form part of the show, along with more classical composers and traditional Arabic song.

Radiohead TV will also be shown on the night, featuring video, animations and unreleased tracks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RADIOHEAD ARE MY WORLD.

The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A, Amnesiac, Hail To The Theif.

What other band has had such a run of outstanding albums without a duff one somewhere along the way?

Possibly Blur, but all their albums toegther couldn't match the amazingness of either Ok Computer or Kid A! I can't wait for the next album...

RADIOHEAD ARE MY WORLD.

The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A, Amnesiac, Hail To The Theif.

What other band has had such a run of outstanding albums without a duff one somewhere along the way?

Possibly Blur, but all their albums toegther couldn't match the amazingness of either Ok Computer or Kid A! I can't wait for the next album...

not to mention their b-sides (;

i wanna see!!!

how are you Ren?

Im ok thanks! :D

how be you? :kiss:

And fav radiohead song? that's hard but right now is true love waits , luv that tune :cool:

Check out my new radiohead dvds :o

DVD_004.jpg

DVD_003.jpg

DVD_002.jpg

DVD_000.jpg

:o wow! :o

where can you buy these?

• 2 months later...

* bump*

RADIOHEAD SONG REVEALED (NME)

RADIOHEAD singer THOM YORKE has joined 25,000 people outside WESTMINSTER (April 15) for a special protest against unfair trading laws in poor countries.

He took part in a series of events to support the campaign, which was organised by the War On Want and the Trade Justice Movement, including two vigils, a five hour painting performance with the help of friend Stanley Donwood and a one-off acoustic show.

Speaking after a mass one minute silence outside Whitehall at midnight, Yorke told NME.COM: "It is important to remind (Tony) Blair and Gordon (Brown) of their promises really. They are talking the whole thing up and they are on the campaign trail and it (trade justice) is one of the many things we are hassling them about.”

In between putting his artistic skills to a giant painting, which was emblazoned with the logo ‘Business School For The Dead’, the Radiohead frontman previewed a new song called 'House Of Cards' during a five track acoustic set which also included 'OK Computer' classic 'No Surprises' and rare numbers 'Glass Flowers', 'Nude' and 'Reckoner' at Methodist Central Hall.

Super Furry Animals singer Gruff Rhys also played a special concert further up the road at The Marquee Club in Leicester Square to help raise awareness of world poverty and the demand for trade justice in developing countries where many farmers and workers are exploited by the current international trading laws.

* bump*

RADIOHEAD SONG REVEALED (NME)

RADIOHEAD singer THOM YORKE has joined 25,000 people outside WESTMINSTER (April 15) for a special protest against unfair trading laws in poor countries.

He took part in a series of events to support the campaign, which was organised by the War On Want and the Trade Justice Movement, including two vigils, a five hour painting performance with the help of friend Stanley Donwood and a one-off acoustic show.

Speaking after a mass one minute silence outside Whitehall at midnight, Yorke told NME.COM: "It is important to remind (Tony) Blair and Gordon (Brown) of their promises really. They are talking the whole thing up and they are on the campaign trail and it (trade justice) is one of the many things we are hassling them about.”

In between putting his artistic skills to a giant painting, which was emblazoned with the logo ‘Business School For The Dead’, the Radiohead frontman previewed a new song called 'House Of Cards' during a five track acoustic set which also included 'OK Computer' classic 'No Surprises' and rare numbers 'Glass Flowers', 'Nude' and 'Reckoner' at Methodist Central Hall.

Super Furry Animals singer Gruff Rhys also played a special concert further up the road at The Marquee Club in Leicester Square to help raise awareness of world poverty and the demand for trade justice in developing countries where many farmers and workers are exploited by the current international trading laws.

...and i received an e-mail inviting me to join in on this event:(