✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

ahhahaha..!! :lol::lol:

Actually..... I've recorded it! :D "this mess we're in" and "puch up at a wedding" :confused:

But.... noooooo way i'm gonna put those songs on the internet.... ahahaha.. :lol: :embarrased: *legs it*

and... *changes subject* :P... Me is watching Street Spirit video.... I love it sooooo :cool:

ahhahaha..!! :lol::lol:

Actually..... I've recorded it! :D "this mess we're in" and "puch up at a wedding" :confused:

But.... noooooo way i'm gonna put those songs on the internet.... ahahaha.. :lol: :embarrased: *legs it*

and... *changes subject* :P... Me is watching Street Spirit video.... I love it sooooo :cool:

aw, come on! plz!!! If u upoad ur covers then i'll do the same.. im gonna record true love waits really soon :P

Street spirits its a classic,i love it! but my fav i just! wooo! :cool:

^^ indeed :cool:

aw, come on! plz!!! If u upoad ur covers then i'll do the same.. im gonna record true love waits really soon :P

ermmm :P I'd do it :embarrased:.. hmm but upload them.. where?. If I find a way to do it i'll let you know.... :P

But anyways... I'd love to hear your cover of True Love Waits :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

RADIOHEAD'S CHARITABLE GESTURE

Radiohead97_M.jpg

RADIOHEAD are to release a new track for the launch of WAR CHILD's new music website on September 9.

The band will help kick off warchildmusic.com, which will sell downloads in aid of the War Child’s charity global relief work.

The track will be a reworking of ‘Go To Sleep’, recorded live in Osaka and remixed by Jonny Greenwood. It will cost just 99p, with all profits going directly to helping children in the world’s most troubled regions.

Other exclusive tracks set to be come available include songs by Keane, a new song by Bloc Party and Lucky Jim.

The MD of warchildmusic.com, James Topham, said of the project: "Every track – and we’re after everything from covers to acoustic versions, live recordings, alternative mixes, remixes or simply unreleased tunes - will be exclusive to Warchildmusic."

He added: "This is an ongoing project which we’re sure will quickly become essential for artists and fans alike. Although the profits are going to charity, the site is all about music."

War Child was founded in 1993 in response to the conflict in the former Yugoslavia. The charity was responsible for the 1995 Brit Award-winning 'Help' album – recorded by 20 top bands and artists – which raised more than £1.25 million for the children of Bosnia.

The website was ‘soft-launched’ at the start of August with all 20 tracks from the groundbreaking 'Help' charity album -- the fastest-ever number one hit in UK music history – making their online debut. The 'Help' album features exclusive tracks by such bands as Radiohead, Oasis, Manic Street Preachers, Blur, The Charlatans, Massive Attack and The Stone Roses. In addition to the 99p per tracks pricing, fans can also obtain an ‘all you can eat’ monthly subscription for £3.50.

from http://www.nme.com

(woohoo manic street preachers! :D )

• 2 weeks later...