✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

thats why I love them... their music makes you think.... ace band.

Making people think is a great thing, more bands should try and do this.

touche SQ... I think this is why I love Interpol so much, well definitely part of the reason. For the same way Radiohead brings forth atmoshpere and abstract lyrics that are filled with metaphors... they make you think... sadly, not enough bands do that. But I guess its fair to say that maybe we all need a little fluff music in our lives.... ie The Backstreet Boys.. :embarrased: :cry:

there's always a lot of talk in this forum of ppl at the radiohead forum trashing coldplay. what radiohead forum is everyone referring to? i'd like to find it becuase i've heard that they have a lot of unreleased material that never made it's way to a studio release that i'd like to get ahold of.

there's always a lot of talk in this forum of ppl at the radiohead forum trashing coldplay. what radiohead forum is everyone referring to? i'd like to find it becuase i've heard that they have a lot of unreleased material that never made it's way to a studio release that i'd like to get ahold of.

Radiohead have apparantley recorded tons of material that has never seen the light of day (people have concluded this due to the mountain of copyrights taken out on lots of songs etc by the band which no-one's ever heard of) but AtEase don't really have as many unreleased studio songs as they like to say.

Also, don't mention you're from a coldplay forum or you'll be ripped to shreds. I'm a member there, and they're okay but VERY unfriendly a lot of the time...

I like Radiohead, but their hardcore fans are so conceited and annoying it takes away much of the enjoyment for me. they need to be nice

(then again, i'd be pissed too if a "competing" band were currently beating the crap out of my favorite band at the moment. ahem.)

I like Radiohead, but their hardcore fans are so conceited and annoying it takes away much of the enjoyment for me. they need to be nice

(then again, i'd be pissed too if a "competing" band were currently beating the crap out of my favorite band at the moment. ahem.)

You're the reason atease hate's coldplay. And I'm not even an ateaser, i'm more of a greenplastic man myself. You guys entertain us. I don't know how many times I've seen threads on this board posted on radiohead boards for a good laugh. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.

I don't think we're conceited. I just think a lot of them don't really take kindly to people dashing into AtEase and suddenly yelling "Coldplay are better than Radiohead" in the main Radiohead forum...I just stand to one side when this happens, and they get pretty damn angry, so I sidle off to Mortigi Tempo for a bit... :stunned:

oh dear GOD! That's what it does!! Sorry about that...I kept clicking that blue button expecting to be taken to a page or something to do with quoting/editing whatever, but nothing happened...so it turns out now it's more like a silent alarm you get in a bank...! :stunned:

so yeah, sorry...

someone clicked the blue report button..... :rolleyes: but there was nothing here to report except the usual Radiohead v. Coldplay jargon... :P

So it doesn't tell you who reported it?

it does... but I dont have my mailbox open at the mo... :P

Which is the best album by Radiohead? Which one would you recommend to buy first?

I've just listened to a few song and I really like it. :)

To start, I would suggest Kid A or OK Computer... it isn't getting into the really obscure albums and starting out with the best they had.

go this:

the bends, ok computer, kid a, HTTT, amnesiac

in that order. then, you will appreciate radiohead for their progression. and i put amnesiac last because it's kid a leftovers. very good leftovers, but leftovers nonetheless.