✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Meeting People Is Easy is like a docu dvd really...

B00000IPG9.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

they do show some concert footage from the Glasto performance.. this was I believe recorded after the success of OK Computer.

There is much more concert footage than just the Glasto performance. ahhh, seeing thom soundcheck HTDC nearly 3 years before it was released on Kid A was quite a sight

totally agree.. actually, I wasn't such a fan until I saw this dvd. I found a whole new respect and adoration for Thom after seeing this about 2 years ago. I love them now.. lol its was very insightful.

so' date=' if you had to make like in one cd then, lets say 18 songs, or 2 cds of nine with their very best, including rare songs, or b-sides (essential radiohead), what would be the list of songs? :)[/quote']

I'm not too sure, as this is off the top of my head, but something like:

1. There There

2. Optimistic

3. My Iron Lung

4. I Might Be Wrong

5. Go To Sleep

6. Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong

7. Just

8. Talk Show Host

9. Creep

10. Electioneering

11. No Surprises

12. Lucky

13. Black Star

14. Sulk

15. Paranoid Android

16. Where I End And You Begin

17. Fake Plastic Trees

18. Street Spirit

Meeting People Is Easy is like a docu dvd really...

B00000IPG9.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

they do show some concert footage from the Glasto performance.. this was I believe recorded after the success of OK Computer.

There is much more concert footage than just the Glasto performance. ahhh, seeing thom soundcheck HTDC nearly 3 years before it was released on Kid A was quite a sight

totally agree.. actually, I wasn't such a fan until I saw this dvd. I found a whole new respect and adoration for Thom after seeing this about 2 years ago. I love them now.. lol its was very insightful.

ooh, i recently got that dvd. its a pretty good documentry. I like when they show Thom in the dressing room while everyones at the after party. some reason that makes me smile.

you had to know this was coming:

please can you upload that one too? A Far better song than SHA in my opinion. Whereabouts are these acoustics from? They're not b-sides because i have nearly all of them.