✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

hi guys! After years for loving Coldplay I never listened to Radiohead, although many Coldplay fans are into them.. I don't want to take the risk of buying an album and disliking it. Would you be so kind to maybe post an album you think it's the best of Radiohead? Would be very great to get in touch with them! Thank you!! :)

hi guys! After years for loving Coldplay I never listened to Radiohead' date=' although many Coldplay fans are into them.. I don't want to take the risk of buying an album and disliking it. Would you be so kind to maybe post an album you think it's the best of Radiohead? Would be very great to get in touch with them! Thank you!! :)[/quote']

OK computer or The Bends

then Hail to the Thief. Those are the less abstract and easiest to get into. Kid A is IMO the best, but probably not the best starting point.

ohh well I already told Nik about it but..I would like everyone to see this

it's their blog thingy...i like to read it because all the memebers of Radiohead leave their messages and that. And they even talk about their new stuff ...briefly. SO take a look around. I usually shun blog stuffs, but if it means getting an insight to Radiohead's raw commentary...i'm all for them! :smug:

http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace/index.php?a=43

does anybody have the cover of sunday bloody sunday by radiohead? i heard there was one that the edge sand live that people thought was thom but it wasnt and there was another version of just thom with a piano or something. post it on YSI if you have it please

i have it,i'll post it later

EDIT : posted http://rapidshare.de/files/11737928/Sunday_Bloody_Sunday__U2_cover_.mp3.html

sorry but yousendit doesn't work for me,anyways i'll try later again

these are the names of possible tracks on the new album :

» Last Flowers till the Hospital

» Lift

» House of Cards

» Big Ideas (Nude)

» Big Boots

» Reckoner

» Follow Me Around

» Up on the Ladder

» I Promise

» Arpeggi