🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

see I thought about that when i woke up, but during the dream the movie i was filming was so insanely emotional and he was doing such a good job acting that I forgot it was a movie and was totally mesmerized, i didn't really do my job..

GAsp!!!!!! sweet outift dude!! amazing scarf and sweater, also love the shirt, the belt, the PANTS! **drool**

OMGawd! This is the hottest pic! And he has a liking to those red pants! And alot of remarks on them on atease....he dances like Kermit, but is really one sexy guy! :)

W. Palm, Tampa and Camden and I will really miss them until the next tour. The XM stream of Lollapalooza is really clear and good one to download. Cause none of the others are very clear.

ateaseweb.com go to multimedia 2008 tour.

I once had a dream I got to their backstage that was all red hahaha and they set up an acoustic show for me. it was a pure innocent dream hahahah I jsut woke up and I think Thom was in my strange dream. he wasn't Thom there though. well he was but he was my teacher I guess. hahah

well originally it was called Arpeggi, but i guess they liked "Weird Fishes" and decided to combine the two.

as for articles talking about their instruments i don't think i've come across much unfortunately.

here's though an interview w/ Jonny Greenwood talking a bit about computer programming w/ music: