🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

Couple years now :P

I found that CD in some charity shop late last year and because it was cheap (30p) I got it.

Q - Sweet Sixteen it's called. Q magazine should really start doing free CDs again even if it once every 3 months, just to get the circulation numbers back up, cos at the rate it's falling I can't see it lasting for much longer (it doesn't help that it's gone a bit crappy)

Pablo is clearly a product of its time, whereas their other albums are more like timeless pieces of art. I wonder what I would have thought about Pablo if I had heard it back in '93. It's not really a bad album.

and I haven't listened to it for a long long long time either, in whole. I think it's been over 2 years. I might just listen to it now. But breakfast first.

Btw, just ordered Kid A and Amnesiac vinyls. Was quite expencive but they are very much worth it. plus (+) I just got a new record player and i can't wait can't wait can't wait.

Pablo Honey is a starting point for the band. I think they needed to get that hit of Creep in, to progress and try different things with the bends. Honestly the only two songs I can say that i really like alot of the album are Lurgee and Blow Out. Also I think that the American single version of Stop Whispering should have been on the album instead, i like it alot more. If it was on the album then those three would be my favorites of the album

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgO3pD7GLX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgO3pD7GLX0[/ame]

this.

This week's office chart

shaded.jpg Tried to do a Spotify arab collection.....but no Laila Mourad, or Um Khalthum, or much Abdel Halim Hefez on spotify yet......so it's bolstered with some random classical stuff - but then, it's all orchestras sitting down, right?

Talking of which - found out this week about the old Baghdad music school for blind children - hence the shaded musicians in arab orchestras, the prevalence of which I could never understand. I (offensively?) assumed it was just 60's iraqi hipsters being 60's iraqi hipsters...though they were that too, of course....

Jonny