🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

would i be right in saying that it is unanimous amongst radiohead fans that thom's solo version of Videotape is much better than the full band version? i think thats one change they should make in the future ie. have thom do Videotape solo

hmm... i like thom's version, but I feel that Radiohead's is better. I think that a solo performance would be a great experience and very personal. my favorite version of the current videotape (i really like the '06 version a lot), is the From the Basement... I wish that that was the album version. it's one word that makes that live performance so good... ED

^^

to answer your question. we have no idea and never do, thats the exciting thing about radiohead. every album is unique and wildly different to the previous or for that matter anything they've done in the past. they gave us little tastes of new work in soundchecks during their last tour but i think we'll get a better insight into what the boys have been upto over christmas on their upcoming latin america tour starting in 2 weeks. they're never afraid to test out new material on the road.

i'm sure you guys have talked about this earlier in the thread. but have you noticed how radiohead release albums in lots of 3. you had pablo bends and OK within 4 years of each other and had a similar sound (well by their standards). then a 3yr break then kid a amnesiac and hail within 3yrs with a heavy electronic influence. then another break of almost 5 years and now in rainbows with another album not too far away. just a little observation hehe