✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Hey Nik...i watched interview with Thom Yorke from 2000. during the promotion of Kid A' date=' and Thos talked about how hard it was for him afterv the whole OK Computer thing, and he said how he was bad really bad..are there any rumors what kind or trouble it was?[/quote']

he had a deep depression he was close to breakdown...and Radiohead almost splitted up... i think it was because of the fans

from wikipedia:

Exhausted by their fame and on the verge of burning out, following the end of the "Against Demons World Tour" in middle 1998, the band spent the next year in relative quiet. Thom Yorke admitted that after the tour the band was close to splitting up, and that he himself had fallen into depression for a time. Colin Greenwood said: "It felt a bit like we were in a dead-end street and that was really frustrating." The band only appeared at the Amnesty International Concert in Paris (10 December 1998), and Thom and Jonny performed at the Tibetan Freedom Concert in Amsterdam, where a new song, "Pyramid Song", made its live debut. Thom Yorke claims that New Years Eve 1998 was one of the most depressing days of his entire life. During this time he began a close friendship with R.E.M.'s frontman Michael Stipe, who became a major influence over Yorke's mental health and artistic career. According to Thom, Michael helped him to overcome his depressive episodes.

maybe,i'm wrong about that fans fact,but i read somewhere that he was pissed off with the fans once,anyway...i'm not sure everybody of you saw this video before,this one is from 1993! i think not many people thought after that video that Radiohead will be who are they today.hope you'll like it :wink:

Anyone Can Play Guitar:

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=8IWQD6RD

so' date=' is it true that thom yorke made sex with michael stipe?:)[/quote']

and oh yeah,i forgot something....

Thom Yorke on Oasis

"They're a joke aren't they? It's just lots of middle class people applauding a bunch of guys who act stupid and write really primitive music. Then people say 'oh it's so honest'"

hey Crystal :shock:

long time no see you here on this board:sick: how r u doing? :smiley:

Nik :kiss:

Don't you know that I came back exclusivley for YOU?

Well I didn't but hey.

I am fine, I guess, just as happy as a lizard in the sun :)

How is you?

Any news besides the stuff I already read? (Radiohead related, of course) ;)

I think the only sincere love is the love that I hold for RADIOHEAD..they are all like, Demi-Gods...dontcha think? ;)

Hey Nik...i watched interview with Thom Yorke from 2000. during the promotion of Kid A' date=' and Thos talked about how hard it was for him afterv the whole OK Computer thing, and he said how he was bad really bad..are there any rumors what kind or trouble it was?[/quote']

That would be this interview...