✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

from wikipedia:

Ed is known to smoke marijuana recreationally, and is a supporter of the campaign for cannabis reclassification. Despite the "no-drugs-during-sessions"-policy of the band, Ed has said that he recorded songs during Pablo Honey and The Bends while stoned. In Meeting People Is Easy documentary, Ed was seen rolling a spliff. At the Brit awards in 2001, Ed talked openly about how he had used hallucinogenic mushrooms.

about cocaine i'm not sure, but some people on Radiohead boards admit Ed is a big fan of coke :sick:

we all know that Ed is most useless in Radiohead (though his "guitar duels" with Jonny and singing in 2nd role during the gigs are brilliant ), but we all love him because he is Ed :kiss:

from wikipedia:

Ed is known to smoke marijuana recreationally, and is a supporter of the campaign for cannabis reclassification. Despite the "no-drugs-during-sessions"-policy of the band, Ed has said that he recorded songs during Pablo Honey and The Bends while stoned. In Meeting People Is Easy documentary, Ed was seen rolling a spliff. At the Brit awards in 2001, Ed talked openly about how he had used hallucinogenic mushrooms.

about cocaine i'm not sure, but some people on Radiohead boards admit Ed is a big fan of coke :sick:

we all know that Ed is most useless in Radiohead (though his "guitar duels" with Jonny and singing in 2nd role during the gigs are brilliant ), but we all love him because he is Ed :kiss:

thank you.i knew that part with marijuana, but had no idea about coke. i love ed very much, he has excellent voice.

yeah i like it. even though lots of people find me evil and harsh cus of it on this and other forums but i really like to debate and hear arguments pro-con.

as for your starting sentences of this post..i was afraid to say it, but i do think that, from the moment i heard RH.guts baby...:wink3:

haha:laugh4:...erm sorry,are you saying i have guts? in reference to your guts baby comment..sorry i am a bit confused :lol:....

Bedofroses... (sorry i forgot yur name, please...)

cus of this statment.:wink3:

i guess so.i have to admit..when i listen to radiohead i dont appreciate coldplay that much i mean rh's back catalogue puts coldplay in the shade.

*sob* SOLD OUT!!!! i didnt even hav a chance.. i was on the site at 10am too :(

I had 4 windows open!!!!!! and nothing!!!! :( I guess I'll have to wait til the date gets closer.. hopefully more tix will be released... :cry:

uhmmm yeah i was gonna sacrifice the 6/13th gig i alredy had planned.. cmon its radiohead!!!! yeah im gona wait to see if they drop any tickets.. im so sad. :(

OR pray that they come back.. and play a bigger venue.. or just u know.. directly hand me tickets.. lol

I had 4 windows open!!!!!! and nothing!!!! :( I guess I'll have to wait til the date gets closer.. hopefully more tix will be released... :cry:

yeah i had two other friends helping me out too.. and still nothing.. where the heck did they all go? i mean they coudlnt have been all sold at the presale.. even tho the ticket limit on waste was 4.

great... i look forward to trying to get tickets when the time come here i have the same chances, the venue is really small and the demand is high... oh well, at least i'll see snow patrol five days earlier... it's something, no radiohead but better than nothing.

yeah i had two other friends helping me out too.. and still nothing.. where the heck did they all go? i mean they coudlnt have been all sold at the presale.. even tho the ticket limit on waste was 4.

they're all on feckin' eBay for like $300 USD!! STARTING BIDS!

ridiculous-- I wasn't aware there was a presale.. :( I'm so sad too... :cry: lets be sad together.... *hugs*

yes. lets. :( *hug*

yeah the presale started at like 4-5 in the morning or somethin.. i didnt find out about it till later that day. they released them UK time.. sneaky sneaky. i guess that was supposed to prevent scalpers.. but apparently not since yeah theyre ALL OVER EBAY RIGHT NOW. GAR!