✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

i've been so obsessed with The Daily Mail (especially the lines "you made a pig's ear you made a mistake.... paid off security and got through the gate.... you got away with it but we lie in wait...") I just really like how he sings "you got away with it but we lie in wait"

Also i've been listening to Give up the Ghost a lot... so good!

i've been so obsessed with The Daily Mail (especially the lines "you made a pig's ear you made a mistake.... paid off security and got through the gate.... you got away with it but we lie in wait...") I just really like how he sings "you got away with it but we lie in wait"

Also i've been listening to Give up the Ghost a lot... so good!

The only song I really liked was Give Up The Ghost...

New DAS

Mark Linkous RIP

I was very sad to hear the news that Mark Linkous has died. He and his band toured with us in Europe, at the start of OK Computer, and they were great every night. His first two records were very important to me, and I carried his music from the tour into my life, and my friends’ lives too. He was softly spoken, with an Old South courtesy I hadn’t heard before: he introduced me to Daniel Johnston’s music, and the West Virginian writing of Pinckney Benedict. Mark wrote and played some beautiful music, and we’re lucky to have it. Rest in Peace.

Colin

use itunes... import the files and then right click on the files and click "create mp3"

how do import a FLAC file when itunes doesnt support FLAC?

i tried a program called Fluke which is a kind of an itunes add on which allows you go play FLAC on itunes. but that didnt work either.

sweet!!!

That's the plan... I hope to meet Thom, and am going to try the best I can to do so. I figure the best day would probably be tuesday because it'll give me monday to scope out the place (i've never been to the venue).

so I take it you got your tickets via ticketmaster?

smart about checking out the place on monday... unfortunately i can only make it to one night, going to a concert two school nights in a row would be veeery difficult. and yes i went on ticketmaster saturday morning at precisely 10:00:00 AM and was very proud of myself when they didn't sell out before i could type in those stupid verification words.

I AM SO EXCITED....

^haha

I did the same thing. it may be sad but whatever... i looked at an atomic clock online and at exactly 10 am i started refreshing the page. I was also really surprised that they didn't sell out. when I saw i got tickets i got so excited! haha

i can't wait for the show!