✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Okay, so this isn't exactly Radiohead, but I thought you might find it interesting.. I got my hands on one of the Six Inch Records releases yesterday. That's Stanley Donwood's label. :nice:

http://www.6inchrecords.com/

This is the one I have. It's sorta classicalish and easy listening stuff. And it's got the scary Radiohead bear on it.

Oh, and I sort of met Stanley yesterday. :D

^i'll have to test it out, see how it works

It reminds me of how Thom posted on waste-central an alternate tracklisting of HTTT:

yeah ive never seen that list before but i've always felt that There There should of been much earlier in the album. but i dont agree with the gloaming being track 2. to me its very much a mid-album track.

Okay, so this isn't exactly Radiohead, but I thought you might find it interesting.. I got my hands on one of the Six Inch Records releases yesterday. That's Stanley Donwood's label. :nice:

http://www.6inchrecords.com/

This is the one I have. It's sorta classicalish and easy listening stuff. And it's got the scary Radiohead bear on it.

Oh, and I sort of met Stanley yesterday. :D

sort of? what do you mean?

tell us! :D

Sort of because I didn't really get to talk to him. :sad:

I'm really lazy/tired (it's nearly 2 am here) so I'll just do some copying/pasting.

A couple of pages ago, there were some posts about an exhibition of Stanley's work in Heerlen, NL (basically in the middle of nowhere, train was a pain :disappointed:) called Red Maze. Myra and I decided to go the last day because you could loot the place.

[laziness starts here]

On the 14th of March 2010 the basement of Schunck*, the multi-disciplinary house of culture based in the Glaspaleis in the centre of Heerlen, Holland, will open its doors to looters.

The current exhibition, ‘Red Maze’, by Stanley Donwood, will be in its final day. Many of the exhibits will already be gone, spirited away to a ‘safe place’. However, that which remains is there for the taking.

Schunck* invites you to plunder the Red Maze.

You will be asked to make a financial donation for the National Museum of Afghanistan in Kabul, which has been attacked in 1994 during guerrilla fighting and destroyed and vandalized by the Taliban on several occasions between 1996 and 2001

[/laziness ends here]

Suffice to say, everyone behaved like, well, idiots to get some nice artwork. It was kind of embarrassing because there were cameras everywhere filming greedy people. I got some great stuff, including the cd I posted about and two silk screens. Got one of the silk screens signed and that's when I met him. Nothing to report really, though, because he was really busy signing stuff. And he wasn't all that talkative. I'd wanted to ask whether he'd already started on LP8 artwork, but I don't think he would have answered that anyway.

I'll post some pics tomorrow. Sleep now. :P

Sort of because I didn't really get to talk to him. :sad:

I'm really lazy/tired (it's nearly 2 am here) so I'll just do some copying/pasting.

A couple of pages ago, there were some posts about an exhibition of Stanley's work in Heerlen, NL (basically in the middle of nowhere, train was a pain :disappointed:) called Red Maze. Myra and I decided to go the last day because you could loot the place.

[laziness starts here]

[/laziness ends here]

Suffice to say, everyone behaved like, well, idiots to get some nice artwork. It was kind of embarrassing because there were cameras everywhere filming greedy people. I got some great stuff, including the cd I posted about and two silk screens. Got one of the silk screens signed and that's when I met him. Nothing to report really, though, because he was really busy signing stuff. And he wasn't all that talkative. I'd wanted to ask whether he'd already started on LP8 artwork, but I don't think he would have answered that anyway.

I'll post some pics tomorrow. Sleep now. :P

It was crazy! It went super fast, after about 45 minutes everything was gone, except some stuff that was impossible to peel off the walls. I got some really nice posters and meeting Stanley was awesome. I will post some pics as well.

look at this!

QUOTE (Wonsaponatime @ Mar 16 2010, 12:02 PM)

I just asked Adam Buxton on his current chat at the Guardian about what he was doing with the band in early march:

"Just looking at footage from the last few years, webcasts, concerts, home movies etc. for a possible DVD. Shouldn't say more!"