🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

I would be tempted to go to Detroit too actually.
Detroit gets a bad rap but I absolutely LOVE downtown, it keeps getting better and better. Plus with Ann Arbor not too far to the west (U of M campus), I think there's a good music scene there as well.

Are you kidding me? They haven't been to Detroit since The Bends in 1995. :\ Best bet is Chicago. And to answer your question, I would be traveling from the Detroit area.
Me too! :awesome: I live less than an hour north of the "D".

weird, i thought they would be interested in detroit electronic music
Exactly. Not only the electronic music scene as a whole, but some of the artists they've recommended on office charts are from here, including ummmmm Fly Lo hello.

edit: sqwew you Mike :snobby:

I'm not a huge fan of the Detroit techno scene, it's definitely not my thing and I'm not gonna rant about it here.

But Royal Oak has a nice music scene, too. I love the music theater there, it's wonderful. :heart:

Do you pop up to windsor to see Canadian bands?

I see Broken Social Scene in Ann Arbor, Stars in Detroit (Pontiac sometimes, depending on if it's one of Torq's solo projects), Arcade Fire skips Motown after ironically going on about how they love our musical legacy..., I have yet to see Metric and I'd probably see them in Detroit, and I'd probably see Do Make Say Think in Royal Oak. And Crystal Castles there too. :awesome:

Hey guys, do you know if there is a good quality video of the 15 Step Grammy performance with USC marching band? All I can seem to find on YouTube are crappy vids of people who just filmed the TV screen, or one with decent sound but only still shots. Please and thank you.

If they announce a tour, I'm snatching up tickets ASAP. Last time I saw them was 2008 in St. Louis. It was awesome! Like 2 mins from my house too. :P

I'm really infatuated with the new stuff, even though it's a little dry. I actually really like "The Butcher." It's a shame it didn't make the album.