🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

Hey guys, do you know if there is a good quality video of the 15 Step Grammy performance with USC marching band? All I can seem to find on YouTube are crappy vids of people who just filmed the TV screen, or one with decent sound but only still shots. Please and thank you.

I actually was looking for one of these too. They used to be around, but the Grammy people took basically all of them down. Your best bet is to find someone with the footage downloaded on their computer :\

also read this on atease... pretty awesome

Numbers to be released next week by the Entertainment Retailers Association (ERA) suggest a rise in vinyl sales, further proof that many people still love the physical format. The ERA analysis of Official Charts Company data shows vinyl sales are up by 55% percent in the first half of 2011. Radiohead lead the pack with more than 20,000 LP sales of The King of Limbs. In total 168,296 vinyl albums were sold in that period, making Radiohead responsible for 12% of all vinyl sales. It's not a huge amount, but people paid an average of £16.30 per LP, compared to £7.82 for a CD and £6.80 for a digital album.

"Vinyl will definitely outlast CDs because of the resonance, the sound," said the head of Warner Music Group, Lyor Cohen, in a recent interview with Forbes. "The quality is closest to the way the artist wants you to hear it."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2011/jul/21/music-industry-digital-first?CMP=twt_gu

It's actually quite awesome that Radiohead did so much for vinyl; who would've thought their method would be so successful? It's too bad we don't know exactly how many copies of TKOL have been sold but it doesn't seem too bad, considering 20,000 of them were vinyl.

(I hope what I wrote makes sense :uhoh:)

Really? I've heard good things about Pearson Sound.

Might listen later

edit: listened.

Four Tet remix is nice. but i hate those hi hats. I am still under the impression that Kieran Hebden is insane, but oh well.

Pearson Sound remix is awful! might listen to some of his other stuff.

Lone remix is really really good actually

^^ That's exactly why I like it :D

In other news... someone tweeted they had a phone conversation with Thom and all he would say about touring is that UK is about to happen soon. Something like that.

I'm excited already :dance: