✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I can now admit I am a Radiohead freak. I bought my first CD - The Best Of - and have fallen in love with the band.

I really, really like Radiohead.

WELCOME

welcome to the Black Hole band... once you get sucked in, there's no getting out :lol:
so true :|

Off to a great start then! Unfortunately I don't think In Rainbows is on Spotify so you'll definitely want to check that out.
Yes Dundah (don't know your name) I agree with para-para-parrotdies (don't know his name either), you MUST listen to all of In Rainbows. Before I started listening to Radiohead, someone here told me "In Rainbows will change your life." That's going a skosh far, but... yeah. And they've got so many insanely awesome b-sides throughout all the eras, you have to check those out too.

I can now admit I am a Radiohead freak. I bought my first CD - The Best Of - and have fallen in love with the band.

I really, really like Radiohead.

Yay a new fan, welcome :nice:

And here's the Jimmy Fallon performance, didn't see it posted here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqGDxhP02OQ]Give Up The Ghost - Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Oct.03.2011 - YouTube[/ame]

␄[/size]? :thinking:

The countdown ends Oct. 13, which coincidentally falls on a full moon - TKOL was also released on a full moon. Oct. 13 would also mark 35 weeks since the release of TKOL, the same amount of time between the release of Kid A and Amnesiac.

Some people have been speculating that it might be a countdown for another album. Obviously, I would love it if this was true but I just don't think they have enough material for another album. Maybe an EP?

limbs.png

Actually, they have enough material:

Open The Floodgates

I Froze Up

Burn The Witch

The Present Tense

The Daily Mail

Staircase

Skirting On The Surface

Dawn Chorus

And so on... :)

I remember back in April/May when Ed said that they have not a new pack of songs ready, but they are recording something...

The countdown ends Oct. 13, which coincidentally falls on a full moon - TKOL was also released on a full moon. Oct. 13 would also mark 35 weeks since the release of TKOL, the same amount of time between the release of Kid A and Amnesiac.

Some people have been speculating that it might be a countdown for another album. Obviously, I would love it if this was true but I just don't think they have enough material for another album. Maybe an EP?

limbs.png

What countdown are you refering to?

I'd be very excited if there were any chance for a new album!

What countdown are you refering to?

I'd be very excited if there were any chance for a new album!

Chieftan Mews on Twitter has been asking a question every week since August 4th and the countdown ends this Wednesday. A nice summary here: http://thekingoflimbspart2.com/2011/10/06/chieftan-mews-tweets-11/

I think it will mark the release of Staircase/The Daily Mail as a double A-side single.