✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I hope that means they'll tour Europe in April/May. I really do.

As for exams, don't worry. Yes, it's annoying but I was in that situation in 2008. I bought a ticket for Milan 2 show (18/6), which took place in the middle of exam period. I sucked it up, passed 10 exams in two weeks before the show so I could enjoy it. It CAN work out if you want to.

It's like they're hitting up the south and the middle of the U.S. first. Wonder when they will plan to hit up the east and west coast and the midwest? *please come to Detroit*

Although, my husband and I were planning on taking some sort of vacation in mid-March, and he's always saying how bad he wants to go to Arizona, so...

He dragged me to an ICP concert several years ago (when we were just dating at the time), so I think it's only fair if I drag him to a Radiohead concert in return. :tongue:

edit: btw, he recently told me that if I had been listening to Radiohead when we were first dating, he would have broken up with me. D:

How lame is that?

It's like they're hitting up the south and the middle of the U.S. first. Wonder when they will plan to hit up the east and west coast and the midwest? *please come to Detroit*

My guess is that after the 1st leg, they'll hit the western states to coincide with Coachella, then jet off to Europe before finishing off in the northeastern states.

Mike, when do you think they will hit the NY?NJ area? isooo wanted to bring lore to see them when she is here in Jan hahhahaaa

They'll probably have a second leg of their tour including east coast and maybe a couple other midwest dates. Give that I'm prepared to fly out to see them in Chicago with my mom given a date, methinks three consecutive Texas dates is bullshit. :( Unless you live in Texas.

Mike, when do you think they will hit the NY?NJ area? isooo wanted to bring lore to see them when she is here in Jan hahhahaaa

She'd never come back to us if we did that :lol:

I really, really can't wait for an East Coast tour announcement, since I'm still a bit bitter about missing the Roseland shows this year. Now I just hope that whenever the announcement and dates are, ticket scalpers don't go as mad as they did then and I can at least get ONE.

The only other time I saw them, I was a mile away and behind a support pole, and it was STILL the best show I've ever been to, or one of them, so I don't care if I'm all the way at the back, I just neeeeeed to see them again :bigcry:

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets to these dates so far!

She'd never come back to us if we did that :lol:

I really, really can't wait for an East Coast tour announcement, since I'm still a bit bitter about missing the Roseland shows this year. Now I just hope that whenever the announcement and dates are, ticket scalpers don't go as mad as they did then and I can at least get ONE.

The only other time I saw them, I was a mile away and behind a support pole, and it was STILL the best show I've ever been to, or one of them, so I don't care if I'm all the way at the back, I just neeeeeed to see them again :bigcry:

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets to these dates so far!

I'd pretend I got lost in NY an hour before the gig :lol:

I'd say sometime in the fall. But then again what do I know?

I want to see them again so badly, they're incredible live!

(I don't care if I'm bring greedy having just seen them a little over a month ago :P)