✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

^ maybe you'll have better luck when you stop writing \/ instead of v.

Anyway. Well done everyone who did get tickets. :dance:

Sorry. My "v" key is broken on my laptop and I type too fast to use the cumbersome on-board screen keyboard. Sorry you were offended by that. I'll make sure to only post from my desktop when using this website so my solution to a broken "v" key doesn't annoy you. I made sure to use the on-screen keyboard when I was looking for tix, btw.

Yay Ivet for scoring GA tix in Kansas City!!

I didn't know it was broken but I understand why you write that 'sign' instead of the letter. Why don't you get your keyboard repaired, though? I might be overly sensitive but I'd lose it if one of the keys didn't work. Okay, my homework involves A LOT of typing. :P

Also, I know this is in the wrong thread for this but I think our fellow Croatian Coldplay fans will get it (and I don't wanna be virtually stabbed by rabid CP fangirls). :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93WBAPHZ2kQ&feature=share]Klemen Slakonja alias Chris Martin (Coldplay) - Viva la Corrida - YouTube[/ame]

^ Awww, that's sweet. In that case, if they do come here then you have to come too!

Seriously, Detroit is the root of so much music it's basically musical blasphemy that they don't come here.

well when they do play on the east coast I'll try to see them as much as I can... so perhaps you all might see me there for a chicago show

no, me get no tix, it sold out so fast, so I'm waiting for the NY area tour announcement. I was so stressed out trying to the Thom tix last year, still can't believe i got them, so I'll be takin lots of tums before the The battle with the Ticketbastard

ah ok, well hopefully you'll get them next go around! You should definitely try to get WASTE presale tickets before Ticketmaster. That's what I got this go around... definitely worth staying up to get!

But yeah it is a stressful thing to do. I'm hoping to try to see a bunch of shows (maybe up to like 5? hahah) when they play here in the north east

... I'll be takin lots of tums before the The battle with the Ticketbastard

:lol: Wow I can't believe I haven't heard that phrase before!

One thing I did notice while I was looking at the Radiohead tickets on Ticketmaster, was that there wasn't a very big price difference between GA and the "best" seats; and even then, the price was still pretty good. It makes me realize how overpriced Coldplay tickets are. Yes, Coldplay have bigger production/more people helping them, but honestly I'm not sure if it justifies that much of a price difference.

:lol: Wow I can't believe I haven't heard that phrase before!

One thing I did notice while I was looking at the Radiohead tickets on Ticketmaster, was that there wasn't a very big price difference between GA and the "best" seats; and even then, the price was still pretty good. It makes me realize how overpriced Coldplay tickets are. Yes, Coldplay have bigger production/more people helping them, but honestly I'm not sure if it justifies that much of a price difference.

I'm quite sure Miss Angie started the phrase :P

I think we only paid $50 for the Thom tix which i could not believe that is cheap here

yes and its funny b/c i really think that people didn't know they had to put in Atoms for Peace when serching for the tix and were searching thom yorke on ticketmaster, so I got lucky and got tix! just one night, the first one we had like 5th row in the beginning but it got so crazy and so many drunk peeps we ended up more towards the back, didnt want to fight them off

yes and its funny b/c i really think that people didn't know they had to put in Atoms for Peace when serching for the tix and were searching thom yorke on ticketmaster, so I got lucky and got tix! just one night, the first one we had like 5th row in the beginning but it got so crazy and so many drunk peeps we ended up more towards the back, didnt want to fight them off

ah okay. I was at both but the 2nd was better. I had a similar experience w/ drunk people. This woman and guy were so drunk and making out and kept bumping into me. I pushed them a few times but they didn't even notice, they were probably so drunk...haha! But I was sort of far back, like 1/2 way between the stage on sound board area. Night 2 I was maybe like 12 rows or so on the left side.