✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I didn't know it was broken but I understand why you write that 'sign' instead of the letter. Why don't you get your keyboard repaired, though? I might be overly sensitive but I'd lose it if one of the keys didn't work. Okay, my homework involves A LOT of typing. :P

Also, I know this is in the wrong thread for this but I think our fellow Croatian Coldplay fans will get it (and I don't wanna be virtually stabbed by rabid CP fangirls). :)

Oh my... :lol::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Morao si ovo stavit u hrvatski thread. ;) I btw, razumiješ me?

just took a closer look at my poster... I know they were limited in how many they were going to make, but I didn't know they were going to be numbered.

for my color (the Yellowish/Neon/Green color one)... I got #2/150 :awesome:

:surprised: Ohh, that's cool that it is numbered! That probably wasn't in the description, was it?

A couple of weeks ago I received the set of 4 Roseland Ballroom "badges" that I ordered; not sure how many of those were made, but those aren't numbered.

edit: btw, 6 out of the 10 concerts are now completely sold out.

This is completely unrelated to your conversation, but I have to share.

There's a Phil Selway look-alike on my campus. I'm serious. Every time I see him, I have to do a double-take to make sure it's not him. :freak:

Oh, cool :lol:

And there's a young-Thom-Yorke look alike in my school :P :lol:

:surprised: Ohh, that's cool that it is numbered! That probably wasn't in the description, was it?

A couple of weeks ago I received the set of 4 Roseland Ballroom "badges" that I ordered; not sure how many of those were made, but those aren't numbered.

edit: btw, 6 out of the 10 concerts are now completely sold out.

I don't think it was in the description.

I also got a badge! (the orange one), and the Roseland t-shirt too! :awe:

Mike, what venue (s) do you think they will play in NYC/NJ?

:lol: I find it sometimes funny how you ask me Radiohead questions that no one knows as I have the inside scoop :P :lol:

BUT... I'd imagine they'll probably play maybe a venue like MSG or the Theater or it'd be great if they went back to Roseland. Or perhaps go to Camden NJ again at Susquehanna Bank Center (that's where I saw them once in '08)

More Remixes and European Dates: http://radiohead.com/deadairspace/111118/More-Remixes-and-European-Dates

June 30th Hyppodrome Capanelle Rome

July 1st Parco Delle Cascine Florence

July 3rd Piazza Maggioara Bologna

July 4th Villa Manin Codroipo (Udine)

July 6th Wuhlheide Berlin

The Italian dates are on sale now, and the Berlin date will be on sale on 26th November.

Since my friends don't like Radiohead (except 2 of them, but they won't be able to go then) I'm trying to convince my parents to go... :laugh3: Any ideas, help?

I shoved them some reviews for The Bends, Ok Computer, Kid A and In Rainbows... They were quite impressed. My dad likes their music, but my mum thinks that TKOL is too much psychedelic...

I guess this is a new scheme announcing last minute to try to limit scalpers, though I'm sure it also hurts fans that don't keep on top of tickets

I'm guessing the second leg of the US tour will be in the fall. They probably wouldn't go "backward" announcing tour dates, would they? I can't envision them announcing (Eurpean) dates in June and July and then later on saying "oh yeah we're going to do more US dates in April and May too."