✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

They just added Mexico City on April 17 under the Tour Dates, although they haven't yet announced it on DAS (as of the time of this post).

I can't imagine they'd travel across the world for only one concert, so there will probably be more posted very soon.

Unless they're doing Coachella and want to announce that at the same time. :shrug:
Coachella weekend 1 is right before the Mexico City concert, and weekend 2 is right after. So you're probably right.

I DUNNO

Okay I just did it. And it was awesome. I don't know why, I just don't listen to Amnesiac that much. It seems kind of like Kid A's awkward little brother that no-one really cares about, but if you give him a chance he's actually pretty cool.

:surprised: I listened to Amnesiac today too!

A good time was had by all.

Seriously though, Life in a Glass House is the SHITTTTT. I totally forgot about it. I usually shrug off Amnesiac. Same with Pablo Honey, but I hate Pablo Honey.

^ Wow. Leave it to Radiohead to have a "how-to-become-a-fan" Wikihow page :lol:

But all of it's pretty much true. I am a member on the Radiohead boards but I don't like to post because they scare me. A lot of Radiohead fans are really, really pretentious about it. Coldplay fans, while sometimes a little naïve, are really really good, kind-hearted people 99% of the time.

While I may be generalizing, to me, fan stereotypes are true for the most part. Sad, I know :rolleyes2:

I'd try The Bends first, then go In Rainbows, OK Computer, Hail to the Thief, TKOL, Kid A, Amnesiac. Start with the more conventional stuff and slowly work your way into awesomeness. I hate Pablo Honey so I didn't put it on the list.

So, I'm trying to get into Radiohead.

How do I do it? :blank:

Here are a couple of suggestions:

1) Start by just listening to their well-known songs. I'm talking the likes of High and Dry, Fake Plastic Trees, No Surprises, Street Spirit, Paranoid Android, Karma Police, There There, Creep, etc.

Chances are if you don't like their "hits" then you won't like fan favorites like Dollars and Cents, Bloom, Idioteque, The Gloaming, Climbing Up the Walls, The National Anthem, Where I End and You Begin, etc.

2) If you prefer starting with an album, then try The Bends, OK Computer or In Rainbows first. Definitely ease into albums like Kid A, Amnesiac and The King of Limbs.

3) Sometimes it helps to see a band perform live to gain an appreciation for the songs and Radiohead is no exception. Some good starter videos for beginners might be clips from In Rainbows - From the Basement or their Glastonbury 2003 performance.

^Yes I agree completely..That's how I got into them

A good time was had by all.

Seriously though, Life in a Glass House is the SHITTTTT. I totally forgot about it. I usually shrug off Amnesiac. Same with Pablo Honey, but I hate Pablo Honey.

Pablo Honey has it's moments...

ha ha WOW

I like the last bullet point under "Warnings" at the bottom: "Don't be an elitist jerk."

:lol:

So, I'm trying to get into Radiohead.

How do I do it? :blank:

Might want to check out the advice I got from a similar thread I created earlier this year, it definitely helped. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75178

Personally I'd say start with In Rainbows.

Even though I've only listened to them for less than a year, one of the things I appreciate is that it has opened my eyes to other genres of music that I never would have considered before.

Seriously though, Life in a Glass House is the SHITTTTT. I totally forgot about it. I usually shrug off Amnesiac.
Variety is the spice of life... I think Life in a Glass House IS shit. I think I once said, "it makes me wanna punch the sh*t out of a random inanimate object." I mean it, it makes my skin crawl. :|

I pretty much love the rest of the Amnesiac era though. I think it's my next favorite after In Rainbows.

Variety is the spice of life... I think Life in a Glass House IS shit. I think I once said, "it makes me wanna punch the sh*t out of a random inanimate object." I mean it, it makes my skin crawl. :|

I pretty much love the rest of the Amnesiac era though. I think it's my next favorite after In Rainbows.

That's weird. I think that's what's great about Radiohead though: Even on the same album there's a diverse palate that pretty much anyone can enjoy.

i hate it too

i hate it too

Personally, I love it. Think it's an absolute work of genius.

They ended that album with "Well of course I'd love to sit around and chat, well of course I'd love to sit and chew the fat, but there's someone listening in". That's fantastic, you can't deny that.