✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I tried purchasing tix from the Radiohead website, but it kept telling me I was timing out. So, I went the \/enue site (which happens to be the Kansas City Sprint Center) and they still ha\/e plenty tickets left.......howe\/er......the closest ones cost o\/er $400 apiece! Astoundingly too expensi\/e. The nosebleeds seats are o\/er $100 apiece.

I sadly don't think we'll be going. We just can't afford to pay that much money for tickets. We ha\/e a mortgage and two kids and I just bought a new horn. So...maybe if we file our taxes earlier than normal and there are still tickets left in February we'll do it, but right now....it'ts not looking good.

You still have a chance again with ticketmaster

Saturday, I'm gonna be bright eyed and bushy tailed on the clock on ticketmaster. At the same time I'm gonna be calling the Sprint center phone where you can purchase tickets and see which one can get me GA tickets first.

Ticketmaster is not expensive... lol it's actually $1 cheaper! But uhm there better be GA tickets available when i go to purchase or i'll be very sad :(

awesome!! :awesome:

be sure to get to the venue early so you can get in the front row (or close to it)!

I'll try :bomb: I don't know when the doors will open though and if I go to classes that day, the earliest time I could get there is at 4pm (and that's if I don't get lost on the way there), so we'll see :anxious:

Fresh from the ticket wars! Houston- standing, Dallas- standing, Austin- ducking so I don't get hit by any low flying planes. :lol:

wow! lucky! after those shows you will have tied me for the times i've seen them.

I really need them to play shows soon! (even though I just saw them a month and 1/2 ago)

Just out of curiosity, I went on Ticketmaster a few minutes ago to check availability for the Arizona show. General Admission is all sold out. Best seats available are nosebleeds furthest from the stage.

I couldn't e\/en get nosebleed seats from Ticketmaster for Kansas City. *sigh* Dammit.