✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

methinks three consecutive Texas dates is bullshit.[/color] :( Unless you live in Texas.
It's nice to know I'm not the only person who thinks that. (nothing personal, Violet)

I'd pretend I got lost in NY an hour before the gig :lol:
omg Lore posted in the Radiohead thread

LOREDIOHEAD

Bwaaaahh! They finally announced a tour! Looks like we'll either be going to the St. Louis or Kansas City show.

I'm getting tickets to the Kansas City show!

Does anyone know if we can buy tickets on the w.a.s.t.e presale with paypal!?

tkolbasement.jpg

Radiohead's TV performance of The King Of Limbs is now available to buy on DVD and BluRay.

In case you didn't see it, the programme is a live studio performance of The King of Limbs. There are also performances of The Daily Mail and Staircase, which haven't been released yet. Supercollider has been added as a bonus track. Thanks to Steve Keros who took some nice pictures to go in the book.

Orders are being taken now for the DVD & BluRay for Christmas Delivery. If a digital version is all you require, it will be on iTunes from the 19th December. The DVD & BluRay will be in the shops, but probably not until the end of January.

Christmas present! :wacky:

I tried purchasing tix from the Radiohead website, but it kept telling me I was timing out. So, I went the \/enue site (which happens to be the Kansas City Sprint Center) and they still ha\/e plenty tickets left.......howe\/er......the closest ones cost o\/er $400 apiece! Astoundingly too expensi\/e. The nosebleeds seats are o\/er $100 apiece.

I sadly don't think we'll be going. We just can't afford to pay that much money for tickets. We ha\/e a mortgage and two kids and I just bought a new horn. So...maybe if we file our taxes earlier than normal and there are still tickets left in February we'll do it, but right now....it'ts not looking good.

So, I went the \/enue site (which happens to be the Kansas City Sprint Center) and they still ha\/e plenty tickets left.......howe\/er......the closest ones cost o\/er $400 apiece! Astoundingly too expensi\/e. The nosebleeds seats are o\/er $100 apiece.[/color]

I sadly don't think we'll be going. We just can't afford to pay that much money for tickets. We ha\/e a mortgage and two kids and I just bought a new horn. So...maybe if we file our taxes earlier than normal and there are still tickets left in February we'll do it, but right now....it'ts not looking good.

Even though it may seem official from the venue, those are ticket broker prices. The venue would only charge whatever Radiohead sets the prices at.

Remember, these were just presale tickets... the bulk of the tickets will go on sale on Saturday, at normal (not inflated) ticket prices! Don't give up yet! :nice:

And on a side note, I like how in the DVD announcement, when they talk about Staircase and The Daily Mail they say the songs "haven't been released yet". Key word there is "yet". I take that to mean there will be an official release of some sort with these songs soon...

Already have it stored foreverrrrr on DVR from the Palladia broadcast. :phu:

I'll probably buy the iTunes digital version though when it is available in December. That reminds me, I still have a $25 iTunes gift card that I haven't used yet! Right now I just have the YouTube rip of The Daily Mail, so it's not the best quality.