✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

it makes sense. I think a lot of people have been able to talk to him, but when it comes to pictures he doesn't like it (or so i've heard).

So for all of you... if you could pick 10-15 songs to see live by them (either ones you have or haven't seen... that's if you've seen them before), what would they be?

I'll try to do this too...

How To Disappear Completely :heart:

Reckoner

The Butcher

Everything In It's Right Place

There There

Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Motion Picture Soundtrack

Life In A Glasshouse

I Might Be Wrong

A Wolf At The Door

2+2=5

Let Down

Karma Police

Staircase

Bloom with horn section

...in no order

:wacky:

Yeah. Monday in Dallas and Wed in Austin. Gonna try and talk my way into ACL taping on tues. :D

awesome! take me along w/ you to the ACL taping? :P

I can't believe you got to see Twisted Words!

at the Roseland show in September I heard them soundcheck that one, I wish they played it!

Front row over on Ed's side.

What time did you get there? I'm going to see them in Dallas and I might not be able to get there until 3-4 pm and I'm worried that I'll be behind lots of tall people. Just wondering because I think you posted earlier that you got there a little late.

What time did you get there? I'm going to see them in Dallas and I might not be able to get there until 3-4 pm and I'm worried that I'll be behind lots of tall people. Just wondering because I think you posted earlier that you got there a little late.

I went down there at 4pm. Had about 100-150 people ahead of me. Lots went for booze and tshirts and bathroom before and lots pile up in front of Thom. I calmly walked to front row. Peeps at front went down at 7am. Was a Saturday here and still most people didn't come til about 5pm.

Does Dallas only allow floor people to wait a one gate? That's how Houston is. You have to line up and enter at only 1 gate.