✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I think he's probably insanely lovely. I just don't think he copes with fame very well, which is fair enough.

it makes sense. I think a lot of people have been able to talk to him, but when it comes to pictures he doesn't like it (or so i've heard).

So for all of you... if you could pick 10-15 songs to see live by them (either ones you have or haven't seen... that's if you've seen them before), what would they be?

So for all of you... if you could pick 10-15 songs to see live by them (either ones you have or haven't seen... that's if you've seen them before), what would they be?

No particular order

1. Reckoner (Best thing they've done...cliché I know but it has a lot of personal significance to me)

2. All I Need (same and it's just so gorgeous live)

3. Myxomatosis (Brings down the house every time)

4. Nude (Beautiful...puts me in this weird trance thing)

5. The Butcher (I love this song and I would kill to hear it live)

6. Life In A Glass House (Jazzy and perfect and omg)

7. A Wolf At The Door (Dance you fucker)

8. Down Is The New Up (I don't know why but I'm quite partial to this)

9. I Will (I just like it)

10. Idioteque (duhhh)

11. Let Down (Super pretty)

12. Motion Picture Soundtrack (I cried when I heard this live once and I never cry)

13. Meeting In The Aisle (THRILLED that they're playing this...so random but awesome)

14. You And Whose Army? (Sarcastic and biting and great)

15. Electioneering (It's bau5)

Probably missing some

Creep. 15 times in a row.

lolno that song is terrible.

I don't get why people think he's that bad...Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a bitch myself, I dunno... But he's never really bothered me, even when I didn't even like them he never did...:shrug:

I get why he does it but I just he scares the shit out of me. If I were ever in a situation where he was there I think he would think I was stupid or something :disappointed:

Karma police would be awesome for a sing along

I get why he does it but I just he scares the shit out of me. If I were ever in a situation where he was there I think he would think I was stupid or something :disappointed:

You stupid? No waaay.

RADIOHEAD ARE LEGENDS, I TELL YOU!

L-E-G-E-N-D-S.

I love Thom's voice, and Jonny's guitar, and Phil's drumming, and ....

Oh so many things to say!

They're just brilliant

Blast 2 the past!

:Radiohead+372614036_0d86f00f70_o.jpg

I love this photo, they all look so cool and 90's ( and super babes!) :cool:

There There

Black Star

The Butcher

Where I End and You Begin

Idioteque

Paranoid Android

Everything In Its Right Place

I Will

2+2=5

15 Step

The Bends

No Surprises

How to Disappear Completely

Staircase

Pyramid Song

Weird Fishes

I wouldn't want to meet him because I feel like my feelings would be hurt because Thom isn't very friendly. Inhuman.

Thom is actually very friendly unless you catch him in a bad mood. :p He's not as... anxious about fame and how he appears to the public as he used to and as a consequence, he's friendlier with his fans. I wouldn't worry too much. :)

If they don't play Myxomatosis for me I'm gonna poop on the stage
Me too. :snobby:

it makes sense. I think a lot of people have been able to talk to him, but when it comes to pictures he doesn't like it (or so i've heard).
:nod: He didn't want people to take pics with him the last (and the only) time I met him. But he gladly signed stuff for us. :nice:

Creep. 15 times in a row.
:awesome:

I'd love to hear:

1. Staircase

2. Creep

3. Street Spirit

4. Karma Police

5. Let Down

6. Myxomatosis

7. The Butcher

8. Down Is The New Up

9. 4 Minute Warning

10. Last Flowers

11. Life In A Glass House

12. Motion Picture Soundtrack

13. Meeting In The Aisle

14. You And Whose Army?

15. Knives Out

16. Kid A

17. Optimistic

I haven't heard any of these live yet so hearing them would feel like a dream come true.

Considering the current format is the main set + 2 encores = more than 20 songs, can I do that for my "concert"? :cheesy:

You

Street Spirit

My Iron Lung

Paranoid Android

Exit Music

Let Down

Karma Police

No Surprises

Everything in Its Right Place

The National Anthem

Idioteque

Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box

Bodysnatchers

Nude

All I Need

Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Codex

Feral

Give Up the Ghost

I used to be somewhat indifferent about Radiohead, but since listening to The Bends and OK Computer several times I've come to like them a lot more. Lucky, Airbag and My Iron Lung are a couple of my favourites so far. Consider me converted :nice:

Yay! Now off you go to listen to other albums. :wacko:

That's what I'm not so sure about. I know Radiohead have a very extensive and varied load of albums, but I don't know if I will like their other stuff :confused:

Just take it easy, one album at a time. Personally, I'd go for In Rainbows now so you get an idea of how their later work sounds. It's in the middle grounds between OKC and TKOL or Kid A so you might appreciate those more after you've "accustomed" to the IR sound. :nice:

Just take it easy, one album at a time. Personally, I'd go for In Rainbows now so you get an idea of how their later work sounds. It's in the middle grounds between OKC and TKOL or Kid A so you might appreciate those more after you've "accustomed" to the IR sound. :nice:

Sounds like a plan! IR was one of the ones I wanted to check out, but I wanted to check first if that was a good idea or not :laugh3: I will go listen to it then :D