✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

well the citizen insane is based off of what people found online. but either way hopefully we'll find out this week!

would you consider going to NY to see RH?

depends on what other dates are/aren't offered, when the dates are, etc.

My husband downloaded the Android StageCam app on his phone, so we're going to try to watch at least part of the concert tomorrow night. :awesome:

depends on what other dates are/aren't offered, when the dates are, etc.

My husband downloaded the Android StageCam app on his phone, so we're going to try to watch at least part of the concert tomorrow night. :awesome:

oh ok cool!

nice! I wish that app was available on iPhone

I'm hoping for Talk Show Host. Drove past venue today. Their semi trucks were there already. :D

I hope to hear Talk Show Host too :bomb:

I also really want to hear I Might Be Wrong and some others from Amnesiac. It's my favorite Radiohead album.

A few tours back, they stayed at the hotel right next to the venue. Phil was eating cereal when we came down stairs the next morning. :stunned:

If I can't get into ACL I might hang around anyway.

haha cool!

I got to meet Ed, Phil and Colin when they played at Roseland Ballroom in NYC... it was so cool!

if you get into ACL try to get tickets for all of us RH cper fans? haha!

Just saw them for my first time at the March 3rd Houston show...absolutely, without a doubt THE MOST amazing experience of my entire life!! Of course, I was expecting the absolute most awesome of awesome, yet this show ended up being even better than I could have even imagined...my dream of seeing them perform There There was fulfilled, and every single second of the concert was just simply too amazing for words to ever describe. And the surprise of ending the concert with Paranoid Android literally caused me to cry, and then scream out so loudly people around looked at me and my throat still hurts a day later...:lol: Finally, one of the top two things on my bucket list was able to be marked off...I got to see Radiohead!! :D And while I'm sad that it's over, I'm just so elated beyond words that I was able to experience it in the first place!! :)

I got to meet Ed, Phil and Colin when they played at Roseland Ballroom in NYC... it was so cool!

if you get into ACL try to get tickets for all of us RH cper fans? haha!

Ed :dazzled:

Yeah that was in 2003...wow seems like just yesterday. Followed them to New Orleans that tour.

In Houston they played

2+2=5

Sit Down. Stand Up.

Where I End And You Begin

Backdrifts

Morning Bell

Lurgee

Scatterbrain

The National Anthem

Paranoid Android

Sail To The Moon

Go To Sleep

I Might Be Wrong

The Gloaming

Dollars + Cents

Idioteque

No Surprises

There There

Encore 1:

You And Whose Army?

Just

Wolf At The Door

Fake Plastic Trees

Encore 2:

Karma Police

Everything In Its Right Place

and in New Orleans

The Gloaming

There There

2+2=5

Where I End And You Begin

Exit Music

My Iron Lung

Myxomatosis

Paranoid Android

Sail To The Moon

Kid A

Knives Out

Climbing Up The Walls

Like Spinning Plates

Go To Sleep

Idioteque

Fake Plastic Trees

Sit Down, Stand Up

Encore 1

You And Whose Army

National Anthem

A Punch Up At A Wedding

How To Disappear Completely

Encore 2

Airbag

Everything In Its Right Place

That was an awesome tour.

I am so jealous of all of you who have seen them already...I hate waiting :bomb:

this[/url]

Oooh, I just downloaded it.

So it just streams their concerts?

Just saw them for my first time at the March 3rd Houston show...absolutely, without a doubt THE MOST amazing experience of my entire life!! Of course, I was expecting the absolute most awesome of awesome, yet this show ended up being even better than I could have even imagined...my dream of seeing them perform There There was fulfilled, and every single second of the concert was just simply too amazing for words to ever describe. And the surprise of ending the concert with Paranoid Android literally caused me to cry, and then scream out so loudly people around looked at me and my throat still hurts a day later...:lol: Finally, one of the top two things on my bucket list was able to be marked off...I got to see Radiohead!! :D And while I'm sad that it's over, I'm just so elated beyond words that I was able to experience it in the first place!! :)

Hahah, quit rubbing it in :P